Fan Art Dreams of Desire - Fan Art

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

tushi

Oct 30, 2017
This is a bundle i made for myself, it includes mom base render file and assets need to make her. Havent yet tested it myself however so some stuff might be missing :)
and you do all the work only through DAZ? or are there any other programs through which you finish your art?

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
This is a bundle i made for myself, it includes mom base render file and assets need to make her. Havent yet tested it myself however so some stuff might be missing :)
Can't thank you enough for this, definitely learned a few things in comparing characters to reveal how you achieved some of the characteristics you were able to match. I tried searching without too much success, but I was wondering if you have released a pack for Ttracy and if not, would you be willing to? While I appreciate the pack, a simple character preset would be more than grateful and enough to replicate the character as and missing assets can usually be discovered from the name of the missing files that the daz studio error dialog produces and a quick google search (if asset is from daz3d.com it will show no matter what as all files of assets are cataloged), and there is still a high probability of finding it if it comes from renderosity as the filename usually has a title in it.

Thanks!

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
Tracy bundle i created for myself awhile back, includes assets and daz file (havent tested it myself but should work)
Thanks man! I was actually messing around with Tracy today and TBH she doesn't seem to be that far off from her base character.. would you agree? Did you like create one for all the characters or something? I'm curious as to why you made these packs for yourself as I'd imagine the library is a one time thing, not to mention if you do need to migrate the library to new OS or drive it is essentially drag and drop.. did you plan to share these or something? Aunt and Alice would be cool if you have them and I'm sure I have some resources that I'd imagine would be pretty valuable to you.. If I can figure out how to PM you I'll give a little more detail

Reactions: robber's slicker
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes