Fan Art Dreams of Desire - Fan Art

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Padmo

Sep 27, 2017
Tracy bundle i created for myself awhile back, includes assets and daz file (havent tested it myself but should work)
So maybe u have only settings/asstets for Aunt? I have Lainey same hair and everything for aunt but my creations are very diffrent than yours.

Padmo

Sep 27, 2017
I never made an Aunt bundle nor to i have the Daz file anymore,but what i remember is that she is based on Ophelia 7 pro bundle characters. Start with Ophelia 7 (if you want alot of detail then you can use the HD add on for Ophelia 7 just be sure to tone down the HD details to 50 %) and morph the other 2 figures into her (face and body) at 50%, also make sure you tone down Ophelia 7 own morphs to 50%. You should end up with 50% morphs for all 3 figures. i think i had the Daz3d's own genesis 3 female body morphs installed, because i also added 10% voluptuous,33% tone body,33% fitness details. Her hair is sporty ponitail by outoftouch,very blonde color,long ponytail and the shaping options for hair there was style 1/2/3 make them all 50%. That should give you rough Aunt character, you can always mess about with the morphs and see if you can make a more accurate Aunt character.
Thank you so much for advices <3 I'm going to try it right now :D

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
I never made an Aunt bundle nor to i have the Daz file anymore,but what i remember is that she is based on Ophelia 7 pro bundle characters. Start with Ophelia 7 (if you want alot of detail then you can use the HD add on for Ophelia 7 just be sure to tone down the HD details to 50 %) and morph the other 2 figures into her (face and body) at 50%, also make sure you tone down Ophelia 7 own morphs to 50%. You should end up with 50% morphs for all 3 figures. i think i had the Daz3d's own genesis 3 female body morphs installed, because i also added 10% voluptuous,33% tone body,33% fitness details. Her hair is sporty ponitail by outoftouch,very blonde color,long ponytail and the shaping options for hair there was style 1/2/3 make them all 50%. That should give you rough Aunt character, you can always mess about with the morphs and see if you can make a more accurate Aunt character.
Brenna and Jenna you mean? Really, could swear she looks so close to lydia.. maybe a cross between lydia and ophelia or you sure just ophelia and the other two that come with the pro pack like you mentioned?

Last edited:

Bethor

Jul 22, 2017
Some of these are incredible... and I appriciate the love for the aunt, any more renders of her would always be welcome :p

Reactions: mixpano

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
I also had a little chat with Lewdlabs on discord about Alice,he didnt want to share her Daz file which is sad :( but he did point me into a general direction. Alice is based on.... BUT a heavily modified one, also confirmed is that her blue eyes are from Lilith 7 aka mom. That would explain why i though she looks a bit...weird. Anyway thank you again Lewdlabs for the tip...if you read this by chance which you won't :)
she looks like ciri from the witcher 3.

Reactions: Sihil

Laisy

Nov 26, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

volto

Aug 22, 2017
Not my particular flavor of Snapple but they are well done.

Reactions: daddy1
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes