Fan Art Dreams of Desire - Fan Art

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Roland North

Nov 9, 2018
Staying with the theme of Mrs. Turner modeling nude-in-nature for the time being, here she is "out on a limb". I hope you guys don't mind, but I'm posting two versions of the same image because I couldn't decide which camera angle I liked more. I hope y'all like what you see... View attachment 2401122 View attachment 2401123
Your Majesty what can I say Except thank you for your wonderful piece of heaven.
Mrs Turner is the only woman who looks much more hawt without shoes/heels/sandals, some girls need a sexy high heels to looks hawt but Mrs Turner doesn't need that to show her hawtness, omg omg omg.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lou Gojira

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Your Majesty what can I say Except thank you for your wonderful piece of heaven.
Mrs Turner is the only woman who looks much more hawt without shoes/heels/sandals, some girls need a sexy high heels to looks hawt but Mrs Turner doesn't need that to show her hawtness, omg omg omg.
Thank you so much my Brother...I'm very grateful for your appreciation. :cool:(y)

And I agree about Mrs. Turner and her feet; she is a total Barefoot Beauty. As we saw while playing the game, sadly she's not opposed to wearing heels or boots on occasion...but then, thankfully, she comes out of her shoes just as easily. :love:

If there ever comes a time when I personally put Mrs. Turner in shoes (for whatever reason) you can rest assured that it'll only be temporary...a lady like her is meant to be gloriously barefoot! :love::p:love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Roland North

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Usually don't find the moms model all that attractive in this game but yours are really done well.

View attachment 2389843
Thank you so much good sir! (and I apologize for not replying sooner)

Honestly, most of what you see in my renders of Mrs. Turner are out-of-box. The only thing I've done slightly different (to my knowledge) is dial-up the veins in her feet and hands a bit much because, well, I'm drawn to that sort of thing.

But another thing about my particular renders is that they're done in 3Delight since so many of my background props were bought before Iray was a thing. That might be why she looks a little different when I render her...I'm not sure about that.

I'm hoping to get more outfits and things for the lovable Mrs. Turner in good time...lack of assets has sort of "forced my hand" at having her do so much nude modeling for the time being...Not that I'm complaining about that of course... :ROFLMAO:

Thanks again for the nice words, and I hope you'll enjoy my future renders of Mrs. Turner as well. :cool:

Roland North

Nov 9, 2018
Thank you so much my Brother...I'm very grateful for your appreciation. :cool:(y)

And I agree about Mrs. Turner and her feet; she is a total Barefoot Beauty. As we saw while playing the game, sadly she's not opposed to wearing heels or boots on occasion...but then, thankfully, she comes out of her shoes just as easily. :love:

If there ever comes a time when I personally put Mrs. Turner in shoes (for whatever reason) you can rest assured that it'll only be temporary...a lady like her is meant to be gloriously barefoot! :love::p:love:
Of course my king I have no problem With Mrs Turner wearing shoes/heels/sendals, I really really glad to see her in different style, but her barefeet style is always be my #1. MOM.jpg
Mrs Turner 61417dcfdf076.jpeg

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
(So I picked up a new top for Mrs. Turner the other day over at the DAZ store, and what was supposed to be a one-and-done test image turned into a little four-image mini-series. I hope y'all don't mind me posting this goof-off stuff, but I was kinda' happy with how it all turned out...)

"Mrs. Turner! Uhhh...do you have a minute?"

"I've got a deadline I'm working on, but sure...what's up?"
01.png

"We heard you got yourself a new top...and...it looks like you're wearing it. Do you mind stepping out so we can get a better look?"

"Don't you boys ever get enough? Sheesh...well, okay..."
02.png

"Lookin' good as always! You never disappoint."

"Thanks...here you go, go ahead and take a picture...it'll probably last longer."
03.png

"Ta ta for now boys...gotta go...that book won't write itself!" *kisses :love:*
04.png

Last edited:

Roland North

Nov 9, 2018
(So I picked up a new top for Mrs. Turner the other day over at the DAZ store, and what was supposed to be a one-and-done test image turned into a little four-image mini-series. I hope y'all don't mind me posting this goof-off stuff, but I was kinda' happy with how it all turned out...)

"Mrs. Turner! Uhhh...do you have a minute?"

"I've got a deadline I'm working on, but sure...what's up?"
View attachment 2414113

"We heard you got yourself a new top...and...it looks like you're wearing it. Do you mind stepping out so we can get a better look?"

"Don't you boys ever get enough? Sheesh...well, okay..."
View attachment 2414115

"Lookin' good as always! You never disappoint."

"Thanks...here you go, go ahead and take a picture...it'll probably last longer."
View attachment 2414117

"Ta ta for now boys...gotta go...that book won't write itself!" *kisses :love:*
View attachment 2414121
Wow wow wew wow this is the best thing to start the day, thank you my good King. ced721f61db81117f3ce35b5049cda2a.jpg
Yum yum yum, it's glad to see Mrs Turner in action again. (You guys all of you are really really good at your own things.)

• Red Heart

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Wow wow wew wow this is the best thing to start the day, thank you my good King.

You're very welcome my Brother! Glad you're enjoying it. :cool:(y)
Thank you as always for the nice words too. :)
It's really nice to know that there are other folks as hung-up on Mrs. Turner as I am. ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Roland North

Roland North

Nov 9, 2018
Wow wow wew wow this is the best thing to start the day, thank you my good King.

You're very welcome my Brother! Glad you're enjoying it. :cool:(y)
Thank you as always for the nice words too. :)
It's really nice to know that there are other folks as hung-up on Mrs. Turner as I am. ;)
I'll always love your wonderful piece of heaven my good King, thank you very much my King.

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes