Fan Art Dreams of Desire - Fan Art

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
FINALLY picked up the Super Implant morphs, and I hope you guys don't mind me posting the same image of Mrs. Turner as before...only this time it's with her thick and glorious :love:@$$:love: in place...

(The assets thread mentioned a setting of 0.30-0.40 for the Super Implant morphs, but I chickened out and went with 0.25...not sure if I'll regret that later or not...)
mrs turner soles test dirty superimplantspoint25.png

Roland North

Nov 9, 2018
FINALLY picked up the Super Implant morphs, and I hope you guys don't mind me posting the same image of Mrs. Turner as before...only this time it's with her thick and glorious :love:@$$:love: in place...

(The assets thread mentioned a setting of 0.30-0.40 for the Super Implant morphs, but I chickened out and went with 0.25...not sure if I'll regret that later or not...)
View attachment 2384533
Yes Ma Lord, Yes. unknown-24.png

• Haha
Reactions: Lou Gojira

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Here's a couple more images of the lovable Mrs. Turner...and if memory serves, I think I put the Super Implant morphs on a setting of 0.40 this time out. I'm not a big fan of how shiny her lips are, but I really don't know what to do about that, at least at present. Other than that, I'm pretty happy with how these turned out. Hope y'all like them too...
Mrs Turner pergola 00.png Mrs Turner pergola 02a.png

Roland North

Nov 9, 2018
Here's a couple more images of the lovable Mrs. Turner...and if memory serves, I think I put the Super Implant morphs on a setting of 0.40 this time out. I'm not a big fan of how shiny her lips are, but I really don't know what to do about that, at least at present. Other than that, I'm pretty happy with how these turned out. Hope y'all like them too...
View attachment 2387212 View attachment 2387214
Thank you My Lord you-do-realize-qpmeds.jpg

• Haha

Roland North

Nov 9, 2018
You're very welcome good sir...I'm glad you're liking my renders of Mrs. Turner, and thank you for the nice words! But Jesus is the Lord...please just call me Brother, or Bro. :cool:

I've got a few more ideas in the works for our favorite MILF; I hope you'll like those images too. (if I get them done of course) ;):ROFLMAO:
Your words put me at ease, brother. UMjHM9Q.jpg

• Red Heart

Sinner87

Jun 22, 2017
View attachment 2387212 View attachment 2387214
Usually don't find the moms model all that attractive in this game but yours are really done well.

Your words put me at ease, brother. View attachment 2389835
jon-snow-got.gif

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Alone with Mrs. Turner...(sigh)...I can dream anyway... :p :love:
(see the Foot Fetish thread if you're curious about the original version)
I've got SO MUCH to learn when it comes to Genesis 3, and in particular I need to knuckle down and stop letting Iray intimidate me so much. Oh well...this image was a lot of fun to tinker with...I hope you guys like it too. :cool: Mrs Turner hot tub.png

Roland North

Nov 9, 2018
  • Red Heart

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
This one was a real pain in the butt trying to get the lighting right, and honestly I'm still not 100% happy with it...but posing Mrs. Turner was (as always) a delight, and fooling around with the butterfly was fun too. The name of the image was inspired by the 1983 , and fellow pinball fans should check it out if you don't know about it already.

I hope you guys like the image... mrs turner farfalla.png

Roland North

Nov 9, 2018
This one was a real pain in the butt trying to get the lighting right, and honestly I'm still not 100% happy with it...but posing Mrs. Turner was (as always) a delight, and fooling around with the butterfly was fun too. The name of the image was inspired by the 1983 , and fellow pinball fans should check it out if you don't know about it already.

I hope you guys like the image... View attachment 2399051
My only question is, how can I hate this piece of heaven ?
View attachment video0-8.mp4

• Haha
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes