Mod Dreams of Desire [Ep12 Advice/Replay Mod]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
@jake stallone
You have to use either option 1 or option 9. Otherwise the scripts.rpa won't be unpacked. I corrected that in the install guide in the OP. And after that copy/paste the game folder from my mod to the folder with the exe. That said you probably need to use WinRAR to extract the archive.

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
Edit: Ok, your instructions were very clear-it installed no problem, thanks!
I see the See Stats text
I see the recommendations (which really help!)

One odd thing...All the text is in ALLCAPS...is that from this mod? Or is there a way to change back to regular text?

Edit 2: Ok I re-installed the original game without the mod and the problem went away (back to Upper and Lower case text) Odd. Will try to install again.

Edit 3: Reinstalled original game- Lower case text "Do you want to name..."
Installed UnRen- still in Lower case text "Do you want to name..."
Installed mod-game is in all Upper Case text "DO YOU WANT TO NAME..."
...any idea what I am doing wrong? Thanks and sorry for the trouble!

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
Hey, just a note for any Mac users who want to use your mod but were stuck on the UnRen.bat requirement, the provides a version of UnRen.bat for the Mac, and I tested it with your mod, and it looks like it works fine! (Still getting all-caps text though, even on the Mac version)

Reactions: KinneyX23

Chuckles34

Sep 5, 2018
For those with rar issues DoD_modded_Ep12_fixed.rar doesnt extract with 7zip or portable WinRAR (3.91) need to install latest full winrar install

Bedlam66

Sep 11, 2017
How many Endings are there? I've found Two The one where I'm with Tracy at the end and the We all get Captured One. Are there any others ?

Cavazax

Nov 14, 2017
can anyone help me i am missing a see with mc mom its right after he fucks alice and mom anybody know what scene it is and how to get it

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
This game need a walkthrough, been trying various way and still end up with Tracy death. :/

vampyre1802

Feb 16, 2018
first thing i love the mod its excelent with the advice but the only problem i have is that i cant see the stats table so i dont know who has what and i dont know how to access it the version im using is ep 12 elite the full game one the other stuff is there the advice and that but i dont know who has what stat or how many points . And for some reason it doesnt alter the variables using console so i cant change the trust or lust points and im sick and tired of getting either the bad or corrupt ending but i love the game its okay i figured what i was doing wrong i was'nt putting the = sign inbetween the word and number sorry

KinneyX23

Modder
Game Developer
Dec 20, 2016
For the Stats screen to work you have to start a new playthrough. Then after you entered your name it should appear in the top left corner. :)

But one more thing, this mod will not automatically lead you to the best possible ending, it's merely a build-in Walkthrough (and even that's not entirely true, you still have to make your own choices), with some other modifications like the ability to play all three Sauna events, or choose all the women in the night scenes.

vampyre1802

Feb 16, 2018
thanks for the help as i said i figured out what i was doing wrong and i was able to get the perfect ending thanks excellent mod keep up the good work respect to you for all the hard work

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes