Mod - Dreams of Desire [Ep12 Advice/Replay Mod]

1. 5.00 star(s)

FranceToast

Have used this mod to completion on the PC, and it guided me without fail to the best ending. Just tested it with the new Mac UnRen utility here, and now this mod works on the Mac side as well! My only odd glitch is the text is in all-caps for me on both the Mac and PC versions-not sure if that is just my problem though.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Forgeshield

Pretty much builds in a walkthrough. It's great.

That's all you need to know as it's a straightforward mod, but it seems the forum wants me to type more garbage to waste your time, so here we are rambling until some random choice lets us stop.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

enokard

This mod is a must have ! It's easy to install and to use. I cannot imagine playing without it. The mod help you to choose the best opion for all of your actions.
    Thank you so much Kinneyx23 ! I hope that you will continue your work for the next episodes.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Exodius

Excellent mod. Works perfectly as a walkthrough of sorts, indeed telling you the best course of actions. Recommending it to everyone that loves playing this game and does not want to bother with "trial and error" attempts as I have seen that you can't rewind some parts of the game.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Arnold95

Helpful scripts for gaming improvement of "Dreams of Desire Episode 1 Chapter 4". This is easy to use, even for people who don't know about prgramming. Explantions and tools to download are given together by the author KinneyX23. THX !