bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
1) I can not find an option for this.
View attachment 120880
2) The game with the mod and without does not show me the replay scene d14morning
View attachment 120897
3) Replay scene
View attachment 120908
it should be a scene with BJ? But it shows me mom in other outfit and without BJ.
Hi - 1) the mod doesn't ask you for your name during replay if it already has it stored. 2 & 3, the only scenes available are those that the original game already has flagged for inclusion in the gallery, with the exception of the endings. Sorry

Reactions: sanmal

nightqq

Apr 28, 2018
Overview:
Dreams of Desire Episode 12 - Gallery Unlocker, Ep 12 Ending Cheat, Ep 11 Tracy Ending Cheat, Mom NTR Warning, Unofficial Bugfixes, and more!​

Updated: June 30, 2018
Game/Creator: /
Modders: @bossapplesauce & @HooDat
Mod Version: v5.1

Game Version: Episode 12 v1.0.3 Elite
Language: English

This includes unofficial patches and mods in the same file, so I've moved it to the mod's section.
Bug Fixes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mods/Cheats:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Mod Screenshots:

Well...im back after a break from DoD and i just try to use ur mod but its doesnt work. Idk what i m doing wrong Downloaded file,and extract to /game and overwrite all of files but...i see that grey screen.Tell me how to do it in more simple way xD

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Well...im back after a break from DoD and i just try to use ur mod but its doesnt work. Idk what i m doing wrong Downloaded file,and extract to /game and overwrite all of files but...i see that grey screen.Tell me how to do it in more simple way XD
You need to download the 1.0.3 game version. you have 1.0.0 instead

Reactions: nightqq and bas

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Well...im back after a break from DoD and i just try to use ur mod but its doesnt work. Idk what i m doing wrong Downloaded file,and extract to /game and overwrite all of files but...i see that grey screen.Tell me how to do it in more simple way XD
What Maim said above is correct, and you also ended up with two copies of the Mod in your folder; one in a folder called "tl" and the other in the usual place.

After you download v1.0.3 and reinstall the mod, please let me know if it works for you? Thanks

Reactions: nightqq

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
2 & 3, the only scenes available are those that the original game already has flagged for inclusion in the gallery, with the exception of the endings. Sorry
My/old saves can fix it?

And one more thing.
In scene in the library i noticed that he does not show me this pic
d7 library 11.jpg
Why it is missing? Bug or? Maybe the game misses more CG, i noticed only this.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
My/old saves can fix it?

And one more thing.
In scene in the library i noticed that he does not show me this pic
View attachment 121279
Why it is missing? Bug or? Maybe the game misses more CG, i noticed only this.
I'm not sure what you're asking about saves?

And again, if it's not in the base-game's scene gallery, my mod will not have it either. All the content the developers included in the scene gallery is unlocked by the mod.

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
I'm not sure what you're asking about saves?

And again, if it's not in the base-game's scene gallery, my mod will not have it either. All the content the developers included in the scene gallery is unlocked by the mod.
Yes, I understand that the problem is not in mod.
I am ask:
1) In scenes section, It show icons from one scene, but the are played others (alternate). How i can replay alternate? Or is it impossible?
2) Replay scene skip some pic/CG. Is this a bug or something? For all?

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Yes, I understand that the problem is not in mod.
I am ask:
1) In scenes section, It show icons from one scene, but the are played others (alternate). How i can replay alternate? Or is it impossible?
2) Replay scene skip some pic/CG. Is this a bug or something? For all?
I think this will answer both questions...

With the "Unlock All Scenes" enabled, for the scenes with alternate content there is a pink outline and when you click on it, it takes you to another screen with the variable toggles. Click those to toggle the variables and see the alternate content.

nightqq

Apr 28, 2018
What Maim said above is correct, and you also ended up with two copies of the Mod in your folder; one in a folder called "tl" and the other in the usual place.

After you download v1.0.3 and reinstall the mod, please let me know if it works for you? Thanks
Everything works fine,i didint notice here was any mini relase,thanks for help = ) !

Reactions: bas

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
I think this will answer both questions...

With the "Unlock All Scenes" enabled, for the scenes with alternate content there is a pink outline and when you click on it, it takes you to another screen with the variable toggles. Click those to toggle the variables and see the alternate content.
Yes and no :)

1) Pink outline not for all

2) Missed this picture
and I do not think that she should be in another, alternative scene.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
It feels like I'm talking to the walls. Nmn...
There's no need to get rude.

You're asking the same question repeatedly and we're trying to answer, but it's honestly hard to understand what your issue still is after it's been explained a few times already?

Let me give it one more shot:

1) Not every scene has alternate content. If there is alternate content then when you have "Unlock" turned on, it will outline the scene in pink. If it is not outlined in pink, there is no alternate content available in the game. If it's outlined in pink, then when you click on scene it brings up the variable toggles to let you pick which version of the scene to replay - those big buttons to the right of the scene icon. Most of the toggles are just for the alternate outfits, but some are dependent on your game choices.

2) the picture you posted is "d7 library 11.jpg" and it is not in the game. Yes, the render is in the images folder, but it's not referenced anywhere in the code of the game. So again, if they don't have it included in the game code, then it's not going to show in the scene gallery regardless of if you use my mod or not.

Reactions: Maid Lain

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
There's no need to get rude.
Do not need to answer if he do not understand the question.
So again, if they don't have it included in the game code, then it's not going to show in the scene gallery regardless of if you use my mod or not.
And again my question - "Is this a bug or something? For all?" With this pic.
1) Not every scene has alternate content. If there is alternate content then when you have "Unlock" turned on, it will outline the scene in pink. If it is not outlined in pink, there is no alternate content available in the game. If it's outlined in pink, then when you click on scene it brings up the variable toggles to let you pick which version of the scene to replay - those big buttons to the right of the scene icon. Most of the toggles are just for the alternate outfits, but some are dependent on your game choices.
Replay icon
d5publisher.jpg
show me this content
d5 publisher cons 2.jpg d5 publisher cons 5.jpg d5 publisher cons 6.jpg d5 publisher cons 9.jpg
but it must
d5 publisher rev 2.jpg d5 publisher rev 4.jpg d5 publisher rev 5.jpg d5 publisher rev 8.jpg
Yes/No? If not and this is not an alternative, then why does it show me the icon from second?

Same for this
d14morning.jpg
it must be
d14 flashback 5.jpg d14 flashback 6.jpg d14 flashback 7.jpg d14 flashback 9.jpg
but no, it's missing or showing something other.

Look like you fix some icons or? If this is my problem, then how can I fix it? If for all, then why did not you fix the icons?

You're asking the same question repeatedly and we're trying to answer, but it's honestly hard to understand what your issue still is after it's been explained a few times already?
I am asking the same question repeatedly, because you not give me right answer on my question.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Do not need to answer if he do not understand the question.

And again my question - "Is this a bug or something? For all?" With this pic.

Replay icon
View attachment 121498
show me this content
View attachment 121499 View attachment 121500 View attachment 121501 View attachment 121502
but it must
View attachment 121504 View attachment 121505 View attachment 121506 View attachment 121507
Yes/No? If not and this is not an alternative, then why does it show me the icon from second?

Same for this
View attachment 121509
it must be
View attachment 121510 View attachment 121511 View attachment 121512 View attachment 121513
but no, it's missing or showing something other.
Look like you fix some icons or? If this is my problem, then how can I fix it? If for all, then why did not you fix the icons?

I am asking the same question repeatedly, because you not give me right answer on my question.
Ok, I'm done trying to help you now. You're not entitled to help with anything, and you're both rude and ungrateful of the efforts of those trying to help you when you either can't ask your question clearly, don't accept/understand the answer or both.

Please don't post on this thread again. Bye.

Reactions: Graybo

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Is there a hotkey for the cheats? I can't find it for the life of me.

Also, how can I avoid NTR completely?

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
How do I enable alternative endings? I've clicked on the Alt. endings button in the menu but I still get the normal ones.

edit: NVM, i only had to load from a couple of screens earlier than the ending choice screen.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Is there a hotkey for the cheats? I can't find it for the life of me.

Also, how can I avoid NTR completely?
i downloaded the mod and im curious about the ending option in the galley it only gave me the game over one note i have all the ending scenes on my saves im just curious if i could see then in the galley since the only one i got was the bad ending one in the galley

when i beat this game the first time i think i got the alice ending then i play through the game again and got the perfect ending so i dont know how the bad ending is the only one showing up in the galley if you have any suggestions how that can be the case ill happy for your help on it
How do I enable alternative endings? I've clicked on the Alt. endings button in the menu but I still get the normal ones.

edit: NVM, i only had to load from a couple of screens earlier than the ending choice screen.
There are 7 endings in all; Corruption, Bad, Good Ending 2, Good Ending 3, Good Ending 4, Normal Perfect Ending, and Alternate Perfect Ending.

To see all endings: Enable cheats from the Options menu, go into the replay gallery, "unlock", then go to extras and click "Endings" at the bottom right. Select "Go to Endings Cheat Menu" when asked. The "Alt Ending" toggle on the game menu only applies to the "Perfect ending", so there are two "Perfect" endings. If you want to see the Alternate Perfect Ending, make sure to enable the toggle BEFORE you select Perfect Ending from that menu.

Mar 29, 2018
bad end 5 a.jpg bad end 5.jpg bad end 7 a.jpg bad end 7.jpg bad end 8 a.jpg bad end 8.jpg good end alice guilt 1 a.jpg good end alice guilt 1.jpg good end alice guilt 2 a.jpg good end alice guilt 2.jpg good end alice guilt 3 a.jpg good end alice guilt 3.jpg good end alice love 1 a.jpg good end alice love 1.jpg good end alice love 2 a.jpg good end alice love 2.jpg good end alice love 3 a.jpg good end alice love 3.jpg good end alice love 7 a.jpg good end alice love 7.jpg good end tracy travel 2 a.jpg good end tracy travel 2.jpg good end tracy travel 3 a.jpg good end tracy travel 3.jpg good end tracy travel 4 a.jpg good end tracy travel 4.jpg good end tracy travel 5 a.jpg bad end 5 a.jpg bad end 5.jpg bad end 7 a.jpg bad end 7.jpg bad end 16 a.jpg bad end 16.jpg good end alice love 1 a.jpg good end alice love 1.jpg good end alice love 2 a.jpg good end alice love 2.jpg good end alice love 7 a.jpg good end alice love 7.jpg good end alice love 8 a.jpg good end alice love 8.jpg good end tracy travel 1 a.jpg good end tracy travel 1.jpg good end tracy travel 2 a.jpg good end tracy travel 2.jpg good end tracy travel 4 a.jpg good end tracy travel 4.jpg good end tracy travel 5 a.jpg good end tracy travel 5.jpg good end tracy travel 6 a.jpg good end tracy travel 6.jpg good end tracy travel 7 a.jpg good end tracy travel 7.jpg
Overview:
Dreams of Desire Episode 12 - Gallery Unlocker, Ep 12 Ending Cheat, Ep 11 Tracy Ending Cheat, Mom NTR Warning, Unofficial Bugfixes, and more!​

Updated: June 30, 2018
Game/Creator: /
Modders: @bossapplesauce & @HooDat
Mod Version: v5.1

Game Version: Episode 12 v1.0.3 Elite
Language: English

This includes unofficial patches and mods in the same file, so I've moved it to the mod's section.
Bug Fixes:

Mods/Cheats:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Mod Screenshots:

Hello dear modder,
First of all, thanks for the mod and your effort putted into this I really appreciate your good work. I just wanted to ask you (Ill try to explain it as clear as possible)... I played the alternative ending with the pregnancy and stuff and the harem part from the extra scenes at the [endings] sign. But there are the alternative outfits for Alice and Trace too for almost all the endings except the harem one were all the girls are naked which make total sense since there is the pregnancy ending for the alternative and the Corruption ending. Could please implement for the other endings when u click the alternative ending button on the menu before you click on the bad or ending 1,2,3 to show the other outfits as it is practicly useless now for . Or it is as I say and probably do smthing wrong?
Furthermore.. I was tottaly mindfucked because I saw no bar on the right side of my screen (quick menu) and I was trying to troubleshout it but in the end I had to turn it on from the menu... And I totally forgot their was this command... is there a possible way to leave it always on because when I relance the game it desappears and I always have to enable it from the options menu.
Here are some examples for the alternative outfit of the endings. Hope u understand what Im talking about I dont know if I was thorough enough.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
View attachment 124342 View attachment 124343 View attachment 124344 View attachment 124345 View attachment 124346 View attachment 124347 View attachment 124348 View attachment 124349 View attachment 124350 View attachment 124351 View attachment 124352 View attachment 124353 View attachment 124354 View attachment 124355 View attachment 124356 View attachment 124357 View attachment 124358 View attachment 124359 View attachment 124360 View attachment 124361 View attachment 124362 View attachment 124363 View attachment 124364 View attachment 124365 View attachment 124366 View attachment 124367 View attachment 124368 View attachment 124369 View attachment 124370 View attachment 124371 View attachment 124372 View attachment 124373 View attachment 124374 View attachment 124375 View attachment 124376 View attachment 124377 View attachment 124378 View attachment 124379 View attachment 124380 View attachment 124381 View attachment 124382 View attachment 124383 View attachment 124384 View attachment 124385 View attachment 124386 View attachment 124387 View attachment 124388 View attachment 124389 View attachment 124390 View attachment 124391 View attachment 124392 View attachment 124393 View attachment 124394
Hello dear modder,
First of all, thanks for the mod and your effort putted into this I really appreciate your good work. I just wanted to ask you (Ill try to explain it as clear as possible)... I played the alternative ending with the pregnancy and stuff and the harem part from the extra scenes at the [endings] sign. But there are the alternative outfits for Alice and Trace too for almost all the endings except the harem one were all the girls are naked which make total sense since there is the pregnancy ending for the alternative and the Corruption ending. Could please implement for the other endings when u click the alternative ending button on the menu before you click on the bad or ending 1,2,3 to show the other outfits as it is practicly useless now for . Or it is as I say and probably do smthing wrong?
Furthermore.. I was tottaly mindfucked because I saw no bar on the right side of my screen (quick menu) and I was trying to troubleshout it but in the end I had to turn it on from the menu... And I totally forgot their was this command... is there a possible way to leave it always on because when I relance the game it desappears and I always have to enable it from the options menu.
Here are some examples for the alternative outfit of the endings. Hope u understand what Im talking about I dont know if I was thorough enough.
The alternate outfits for the scenes you're discussing are not sexual, and if you care to you can enable the console and toggle the variables. As for the quick menu, because of the way the base game is coded, I have to either make the mod turn it on all the time or turn it off all the time, and most people hate the quick menu.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote