Mod Ren'Py Dreams of Desire: Definitive Edition - Lain's Walkthrough + Improvements + Cheat Mod [v1.0] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hi people! peepocheer.png
I'm probably not going to be able to finish my Dreams of Desire: Definitive Edition mod until real late tonight. Was too busy helping with the game release to finish everything for my mod before the game got released.
It'll be uploaded soon tho!

Is the Definitive Edition a mod? Or does the game have a more recent update than currently shown?
The Definitive Edition is the latest version of the game that just got released today and has Dreams of Desire, The Lost Memories, the Holiday Special, animations, new scenes, and improvements.

When will the Steam release be? It was supposed to be today :(
Game is released on Steam and patreon now.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Dreams of Desire 1.0.3 Definitive Edition Elite with Maim Lain walk through and improvements mod.
Usual gestures, seethru textbox adjustable text/choice size etc etc..
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Last edited:

Shadyacres

Nov 18, 2017
Mod is now updated!

Probably sometime in the future I'll add a few more things to the mod that I didn't have time for, like a Steam achievements guide. ^^
The gallery unlocker is supposed to unlock all scenes, right? The TF in the cabin with the MCs mother seems to be missing.

botab

Aug 24, 2020
can you add to your mod adds the endings to the gallery like another moderator ready to post his walkthrough mod

Reactions: Twistty

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Mod is now updated!

Probably sometime in the future I'll add a few more things to the mod that I didn't have time for, like a Steam achievements guide. ^^
Question, how was the alice and tracy scene censored?

"Restoring the censored Alice and Tracy finale scenes"

Curious what has actually changed since I have no idea :S

Dampyr

Apr 30, 2018
question, hoy do you see the endings? they don't seem to be part of the gallery anymore

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
Unlock all scenes unlock achievements as well or we may have problems with cheevos if we press that ?
EDIT:
Damn..dev didnt fix some scenes in the gallery and none of 2 mods dont add missing options in these scenes as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: aedirn

Xegrid

Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Question, how was the alice and tracy scene censored?

"Restoring the censored Alice and Tracy finale scenes"

Curious what has actually changed since I have no idea :S
i would also like to know what is that about

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Hi lain, any way to not get the publisher scene? The NTR kinda ruined that for me there. Doesn't show up as which choice in the walkthrough affects that so not sure what to choose.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote