• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Dreamlight Park [v0.0.1] [Toucan Tales]

1. 5.00 star(s)

theotterman

I see a lot of potential in this game. According to the developer, it's a 0.0.1, which means that it's an alpha version. The story is nice and chill, the humor is ok. But what steals the show are the art assets, I would love to see more of Clara! Can't wait to see what the developer makes of this.

Keep up the good work!
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Oliver Wendell Homely

Dev says the goal with "Dreamlight Park" is to make the player "laugh and fap." Certainly as of version 0.0.1, fapping is out of the question as there's nothing remotely erotic in the game, even counting seeing the Jessica-Rabbit-like Clara topless. Players might laugh, but not in the way the dev was hoping for, I'm sure.

So far I can't really make sense of the story, the visuals are minimal and heavily repeated, the English is wonky, and our name is "Player." So I wish the developer good luck, but this needs a lot of work to make it worth anyone's time, I'm afraid.