VN Ren'Py Dreamlight Park [v0.0.1] [Toucan Tales]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.jpg

Overview:
Dreamlight Park is a kinetic visual novel where you play as a man who gets the chance of his life: he is hired to build the best theme park out there! Because life is hard enough, Dreamlight Park focuses on a simple, yet entertaining story.

It will be laidback, wholesome and lighthearted. Follow the main character and his assistant Clara (the woman with huge tits) on their mission to make this park a huge success!

My goal? To make you both laugh and fap.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-11
Release Date: 2024-01-11
Developer: Toucan Tales F95zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 6574695

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2023
Picture 2 looks so freaking hot! Congratz for the game dev!
Thank you very much! This is the prologue, chapter 1 and 2 are almost done.

the art in this is amazing! thank you for the share dev! I am curious how this is going to play out. I am surprised this isnt some short of management/building sim game. it would suit the theme perfectly.
best of luck!
Thanks! The problem is that I can't code, otherwise I would have made this a sexy version of Rollercoaster Tycoon. Perhaps I will learn how to code along the way, but for a first project I figured a kinetic novel with a focus on lighthearted humor and sexy content would be best.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Dreamlight Park is a kinetic visual novel where you play as a man who gets the chance of his life: he is hired to build the best theme park out there! Because life is hard enough, Dreamlight Park focuses on a simple yet entertaining story.

It will be laidback, wholesome, and lighthearted. Follow the main character and his assistant Clara (the woman with huge tits) on their mission to make this park a huge success!

My goal? To make you both laugh and fap.
Is that laugh and fap at the same time? :unsure: That seems rather difficult, but hey, I give it a shot. :LOL:

:giggle: The game looks interesting. Thanks, Toucan Tales

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes