Arpagaetlamme

Donor
May 27, 2018
Tags : Male protagonist, MILF, Oral Sex, Blackmail, Engrish, Cheating, Voyeurism, eventually School setting not sure since it's the end of school year
No real choice actually as mentioned per desmosome, more annoying than anything else (SMS)
Needs a lot of proofreading, several black or white screens between scenes
Nothing much for a 5/10 minutes Demo

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Tags have been added now. If something was missed, report the OP, choose "Other" for the reason, and in the description of the report, say what tags are still missing.

I think some of them don't belong, like animated or romance. I just ran through it again; there is no animation right now. So far, there's nothing romantic in the game. Tags are supposed to reflect current content, not eventual or planned content.

Last edited:
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
I took a quick look. It's really bad...

Greeted right away with Engrish and a barrage of 5 or so single option choices. MC has trouble deciding if mom is "mom" or "Michelle." Renders are typical low quality DAZ with decent but unoriginal models. Use of phantom people in the background. Poor writing all around.
well rip, I was about to get hella excited.
at least it's still in version 0.01 so things can get better in the next 5 years :HideThePain:

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
I found a Bug There are 2 blank white screen during the massage scene and another during class. Is it a missing picture or something?

Also please keep the femdom theme going; it seem like its about to change at the end of Chapter 1?

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Well damn, it looks like VanderLord no longer has a functional Patreon page, and the link to Discord doesn't work anymore, either. I hope that doesn't mean anything much, but it's not a good sign. :confused:

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Well damn, it looks like VanderLord no longer has a functional Patreon page, and the link to Discord doesn't work anymore, either. I hope that doesn't mean anything much, but it's not a good sign. :confused:
The last time they were active here was Oct 21, 2020