smileyfaceguy

Sep 23, 2016
Weird, I can't find anything about a decryption key on his patreon or in my dm's with him, I'll get back to y'all as soon as I find it :)

D

Deleted member 7072

It would be nice if you could treat the girls in more than one way. You are forced to be a complete dick to Andrea, and you have to be a cuck for Maria. Dana doesn't really act like a sister would either, I sure as hell don't casually kiss my sister on the mouth/shower with her. If there was a little more corruption before that happened it'd be better.

Last edited by a moderator:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
This is one of my current favorites, it's not rapey, MC isn't a shithead and characters have some depth.

3xtreme

Jan 5, 2017
It would be nice if you could treat the girls in more than one way. You are forced to be a complete dick to Andrea, and you have to be a cuck for Maria. Dana doesn't really act like a sister would either, I sure as hell don't casually kiss my sister on the mouth/shower with her. If there was a little more corruption before that happened it'd be better.
I don't entirely agree with you. For me, this is my favorite game right now. You can be nice to Andrea e.g. chose to be a "good daddy" in the nightmare scene. You'll get a bunch of affection for that. What I don't like is Maria character, she seems pointless at the moment.... As of Dana, I think the dev is doing a pretty good job developing their story, as someone said there is no rape and all that stuff, I like that. Of course, there could be some improvements, but no one is perfect. :) I think the diversity of choices to treat the girls will come as the game progresses. And give Jessica some haircut already :D I know she's like different and all, but c'mon. Overall, I like what the dev is doing with the game and its getting constant progress. Not like many other examples.

Last edited:
Reactions: Adoringfan
D

Deleted member 7072

You can be nice to Andrea...
...no rape...

Affection/Sexuality gains are shit unless you are an ass. The Andrea rain encounter only rewards 2 affection if you're nice, while awarding 6 affection and 2 sexuality for screaming at her to stay the night. The dance date rewards ~2 affection if you are nice IIRC but if you go all "I KNOW WHAT IS BEST FOR YOU :mad::mad::mad:" you get a shit ton of affection and sexuality, it's like 5/5 Aff/Sex for the drink and 5/5 Aff/Sex for fucking her in the bathroom. I cannot imagine the grind doing it the nice way without cheats, and in some scenes the guy is way overbearing/controlling regardless of choice. I'm not saying the game is bad, it is really quite good, but offers very little in the way of choice. It would be far better if there were multiple branches of treatment. I'm not fond of becoming a surrogate father in order to manipulate a vulnerable individual into sex.
Also you can rape Dana in her sleep during the getaway, which pisses her off naturally (she does stop you like a minute into it when she wakes up).

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
In the perfect world you'd have at least 3 choices: nice, neutral and dick, kinda like Mass Effect with paragon/neutral/renegade type choices. I don't mind less stat gains, making Andrea sleep at the foot of the bed thing was terrible, poor girl has serious daddy issues.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Affection/Sexuality gains are shit unless you are an ass. The Andrea rain encounter only rewards 2 affection if you're nice, while awarding 6 affection and 2 sexuality for screaming at her to stay the night. The dance date rewards ~2 affection if you are nice IIRC but if you go all "I KNOW WHAT IS BEST FOR YOU :mad::mad::mad:" you get a shit ton of affection and sexuality, it's like 5/5 Aff/Sex for the drink and 5/5 Aff/Sex for fucking her in the bathroom. I cannot imagine the grind doing it the nice way without cheats, and in some scenes the guy is way overbearing/controlling regardless of choice. I'm not saying the game is bad, it is really quite good, but offers very little in the way of choice. It would be far better if there were multiple branches of treatment. I'm not fond of becoming a surrogate father in order to manipulate a vulnerable individual into sex.
Also you can rape Dana in her sleep during the getaway, which pisses her off naturally (she does stop you like a minute into it when she wakes up).
while true she has boundaries for example, if you be too rough in the bathroom she will actually be hurt and lose affection also when at the pool event and she has caught you with her friend she actually also immediately turns to a more business like attitude towards you because of her idea that you are treating her like you would anyone and that you would abandon her the second you find another toy to play with. So it is more of a way for her to cope or to role play and settle do not know how to exactly explain it my bad but all in all she has boundaries so it is more like she let's and prefers you threat her that way I guess.

Reactions: muttdoggy

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
edit: bleh, I really need to check if the changelog spoiler is updated before I ask stupid questions :D

D

Deleted member 7072

Is the Getaway event bugged in the current version? It never triggered for me, but the theatre encounter and the spend the weekend encounter are available and occur despite the Getaway event never occurring. I can't seem to get it to trigger even when save scumming sleep. It worked fine in 0.37, hmmm.
Aff/Sex are above 100 for dana and I've done the bowling with jess + dana. She says she needs a few days like normal but nothing happens, even after 4 weeks

After 5 fresh starts I'm pretty sure that if you do the dana jess bowling date too close the the weekend, the getaway is selected to occur on sunday which gets skipped over when you skip the weekend. I was able to trigger the getaway by waiting to do the bowling date with dana and jess until a monday

Last edited by a moderator:
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes