Rakkaya

Nov 18, 2016
Is there a problem with sound i just installed 0.036(FIX) can't getting any sound at all

Anbuja

Aug 23, 2016
Choose to just go home in the evening and you should get it at some point.
Im getting only the one where she comes at your house and you eat dinner and watch a movie together or the one where she waits for a taxi and u take her home and give her a massage. Nothing else.

3xtreme

Jan 5, 2017
Im getting only the one where she comes at your house and you eat dinner and watch a movie together or the one where she waits for a taxi and u take her home and give her a massage. Nothing else.
Did you get the get away scene, third random event should appear a few days after it.

smileyfaceguy

Sep 23, 2016
PATCH 0.04 - PC

Patch Notes:

What's in it:

The second part of the Jessica track date ( You have to redo the Jessica track date 1 and track date 2 will automatically start a few days later)

The Andrea random event 2 ( it has a 20% chance of triggering every time you go to bed alone, provided you did the Andrea pool date to completion, including the Lana threesome)

But most importantly, is the save variable work around.

For details on why this has given me so much trouble, look at the posts I made about it.

But to recap on what you need.
First you're save must of been started in 0.035 or later. Then you load your save, go to your bedroom, don't worry if you get an error at the end of the work day, that's just the game trying to read a variable that isn't there yet. Just press ignore. In your bedroom, on the top left, you'll see a big button called " New variable activation button". Press it, and that's it :)))). This will activate all the new variables, and the game should be error free from then on. And this will work with all patches after this one.

In regards to the next patch, I'll put up a pool to 10+ patrons to get an idea on what the priorities should be.

And I'll post the results and what you should expect on Monday as usual.

There so much left to do.....Implementing the city map, implementing weekends, new scenes of course, and a thousand other things.

And one more thing, regarding the size of the game. I never expected it to grow this large, as of now, there are over 1300 images in the game, and that's what gives it it's size.

blue_waffles

Aug 5, 2016
curious Im over 50 sexuality with jessica but nothing triggers any type of dates. Do i need to grind out to a certain point or is there some type of event I need to do

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
curious Im over 50 sexuality with jessica but nothing triggers any type of dates. Do i need to grind out to a certain point or is there some type of event I need to do
Have you gotten Jessica's affection up, too? You should see a date option when you talk to her after doing yoga at her studio.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Your stats are fine. You should be able to do both the bowling and the track dates.

Rakkaya

Nov 18, 2016
Well i am really curious about this is there anyone can get music or sound ? is there a some problem with my game?

Rakkaya

Nov 18, 2016
Well there is, but can't get any sound in game (i tried enabling self voicing its working but not getting any music or something in game just self voicing)

smileyfaceguy

Sep 23, 2016
VERSION 0.O41:

What's in it?:

Weekends are implemented. They are not populated yet. Just one event. I created a skip button in the living room, to allow you to skip weekends, since there is nothing to do yet, except the Dana weekend event part 1. Though this event is pretty big, even if had to divide it in two.
Dana weekend event part 1. It's available if you went on the getaway with her, and if her affection and sexuality are above 50. Just call her from the living room and ask to spend the weekend with her. Part 2 will be coming in the next patch.
City map is implemented. It's very spare at first, just work and your home, but as you meet the girls, new locations open up. They are also not populated yet. That will come in future patches.
The way you ask the girls out has been changed, there is no longer a menu at the end of the work day, you have to go to them and ask them out.
That's about it, except for a few bug fixes.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes