Ren'Py - Completed - Dreaming of Dana [v0.099] [PTOLEMY]

1. 5.00 star(s)

PepsiMan

Great story, good writing, good concept, a lot of content and very 2 updates a month, many characters everyone unique and very well developed. This game is pretty damn amazing. I especially like the Dana and Andrea characters. They're well done and thought through.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Slicks

I decided to try it, that's the point of this board, it has the train aspect although a bit minimalist but it has a ton of content which may entertain you for a while (6 girls with at least 10 scenes each and some go to near 25, I believe).

My biggest problem with it is no walk-through, so you spend a lot of time wondering what to do.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Maddick

A romantic incest game about a guy, who has a crush on his hot sister. Soundy average - it is average. Notherless an amusing game. So it is a *good average*. The models are well made, the story progress is exiting and the number of encounters are fun eswell. Sadly there are very limited choises and they are there to be experienced all in one walkthrough, so far there is no reason to play the game for the second time to see different outcomes.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Lotex

Four simple words: This.game.is.fantastic!
    In complexity it's similar to other really good games like Big Brother, but it's way less complicated and although the images may not be as good this game makes it up with very different und very loveable characters. There is not one characters that I didn't at least like a little bit and even if I don't like every option you're given you always have a different choice. All in all it's a sexy story where you have to work for your treats, but not too much that it becomes a burden. If you enjoy this kind of game it is definitely worth a try.