Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
The tweaking the dev mentioned was only to clean up the code, including removing some options that don't lead anywhere (although he originally intended them to lead to something). He has been very specific that there won't be any new content.
it's not just coding that was to be cleaned up he was thinking to re-render some images or scenes he hasn't been too happy with as well as the coding, but definitely no new information

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
The tweaking the dev mentioned was only to clean up the code, including removing some options that don't lead anywhere (although he originally intended them to lead to something). He has been very specific that there won't be any new content.
We will at some point. I know Ptolemy wants to rerender some of the early stuff as the quality of our renders has improved quite a bit since Dana started. also, fill in the plot holes that's why we made the last release 0.99 as there is more to do to it.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
We will at some point. I know Ptolemy wants to rerender some of the early stuff as the quality of our renders has improved quite a bit since Dana started. also, fill in the plot holes that's why we made the last release 0.99 as there is more to do to it.
the fill in plot holes would be removing options that don't go anywhere things like that. there won't be any new content made, just images re-rendered to look better and cleaning up of the code. he never said he was going to make images and story to go with the holes that are in the game.

ABDSingh

Jul 7, 2018
when do the lunch dates become available?
i'm already par 300 affection on Dana n Andrea n over 150 with Maria yet cant go for lunch outside

Reactions: johnconnor

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
when do the lunch dates become available?
i'm already par 300 affection on Dana n Andrea n over 150 with Maria yet cant go for lunch outside
the only one you take out to lunch really is Maria and she approaches you. those were going to be added in but were dropped, the option was not removed from the game.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Hi everyone.
I've tried searching a solution to this problem in this thread but couldn't find anything.

I've moved in with Dana and Jessica. At some point in the story there is a scene where we are told that Eric is growing ever more fond of Jessica.
Then, suddenly, I get this exception and there is no way to ignore it or advance:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

More details:

Any ideas? :(

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hi everyone.
I've tried searching a solution to this problem in this thread but couldn't find anything.

I've moved in with Dana and Jessica. At some point in the story there is a scene where we are told that Eric is growing ever more fond of Jessica.
Then, suddenly, I get this exception and there is no way to ignore it or advance:

More details:

Any ideas? :(
Your problem is this:
ScriptError: could not find label 'jessicaconti7'.

Go to the search box at the top right, type jessicaconti7 and click "Search this thread only."

Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Your problem is this:
ScriptError: could not find label 'jessicaconti7'.

Go to the search box at the top right, type jessicaconti7 and click "Search this thread only."
Fuck, I may need glasses. I typed "jessicacontl7" instead of "jessicaconti7", no wonder I couldn't find anything.
Thanks, mate.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes