Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
thanks for replying
sooo i was gonna ask you if the game deserve
but now iam shocked when you told me that i cannot progress with single route
i wanted dana's route only
but forcing me to play other rout's is just shit
Yup, I felt the same way when this game first came out and found I couldn't play an Andrea only route, so I quit until the whole game was complete. I think there may be a Dana only ending, not sure, but to get there you still need to progress with all the girls.

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
Yup, I felt the same way when this game first came out and found I couldn't play an Andrea only route, so I quit until the whole game was complete. I think there may be a Dana only ending, not sure, but to get there you still need to progress with all the girls.
very disappointed
i though popular games are the best developed games

so is it worth ??
should i try it ??

first there is no animation and now i have to play all the girls
i will pass it but if you advise me to try it i will

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
very disappointed
i though popular games are the best developed games

so is it worth ??
should i try it ??

first there is no animation and now i have to play all the girls
i will pass it but if you advise me to try it i will
Well, my take on it is that Ptolemy has created a decent story, and the situations the MC gets into are actually well written. But the actual game play is just terrible, it was his first game so he obviously was learning on the fly. Overall I think it is just average, nowhere near as good as Acting Lessons or Depraved Awakenings. It's a game to try when you've already completed all the better games.

Reactions: kimoo

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
Well, my take on it is that Ptolemy has created a decent story, and the situations the MC gets into are actually well written. But the actual game play is just terrible, it was his first game so he obviously was learning on the fly. Overall I think it is just average, nowhere near as good as Acting Lessons or Depraved Awakenings. It's a game to try when you've already completed all the better games.
then i will try
although i hate to repeated dialoges and being forced to do something but it's okay
thanks bro

Reactions: abc6969

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
then i will try
although i hate to repeated dialoges and being forced to do something but it's okay
thanks bro
a few pointers, you do not have to do things over and over to get points to a big number, you can do it all with numbers less than 75 or even less than 50. The only thing you have to do to get dana is to go on first and second dates with each main girl and bring dana along with them. after that you can choose which girl you want to have for the ending and ignore the others. It's not that hard but some things require you to do certain things for instance maria requires 5 flirts at lunch to get her to open up, Jessica requires a sequence to happen then you'll start being able to visit her yoga studio and so on.

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
a few pointers, you do not have to do things over and over to get points to a big number, you can do it all with numbers less than 75 or even less than 50. The only thing you have to do to get dana is to go on first and second dates with each main girl and bring dana along with them. after that you can choose which girl you want to have for the ending and ignore the others. It's not that hard but some things require you to do certain things for instance maria requires 5 flirts at lunch to get her to open up, Jessica requires a sequence to happen then you'll start being able to visit her yoga studio and so on.
i love you bro
thanxxx

Reactions: fitboy and Freki

Masterlordflame

Well Known Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2018
Hi this is my first time commenting but i came upon a sudden and hilarious realisation upon first meeting john. And that is that hes just a pimp version of john travolta from pulp fiction images.jpeg

Reactions: Freki
Jan 1, 2018
i hope the developer does come back and fill in the last little holes, i love this game.
The tweaking the dev mentioned was only to clean up the code, including removing some options that don't lead anywhere (although he originally intended them to lead to something). He has been very specific that there won't be any new content.

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Mine are Dana, Veronica (MotH), and Alice (Dod).
Wanted to go with Alice and it was a tough call between them.Maybe I like the bitchiness of Tracy more than the submissive attitude of Alice.Still very close...

But Dana...OMG...I actually find her the most attractive one in all the games I've played.The dev did an awesome job!

Reactions: Ryohky and EvilChef
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes