Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
u do realize u choose to play an incest game named dreaming of dana lol
Yeah i was gonna say something like that the whole story of the game is being with your sister that you are trying to get someone to live with you to make it seem normal. BTW Andrea is the best option i would treat her just as good as Dana they would both have a great live and same with Andrea's half sister. I can't stop thinking about this game the creator needs a part two or something even a short story about the future and how all the characters are doing.

Reactions: fyahrebel

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Who did you pick to live with you?
That option never appeared, they were "all" living with me including the dog and we were doing all sorts of stuff (not including the dog)....then it was game over screen.

Think I would have picked Andrea.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
That option never appeared, they were "all" living with me including the dog and we were doing all sorts of stuff (not including the dog)....then it was game over screen.

Think I would have picked Andrea.
So you did pick Andrea because the game gives you Jessica Andrea and Maria. The one with the dog is Andrea and sometimes you see her half sister come over and visit and have sex and Jessica comes over once also but no sex. And that makes little sense because she could have still had sex with Dana i'm sure the MC would not have cared since he was banging the half sister and for awhile the girl that took over Andrea's job. But in my mind after that my mc was loyal only and only fucked Dana, Andrea and her half sister since Jessica stopped.

PS That is my version of the future leave my fantasy alone okay thank you for understanding! :cool:

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
So you did pick Andrea because the game gives you Jessica Andrea and Maria. The one with the dog is Andrea and sometimes you see her half sister come over and visit and have sex and Jessica comes over once also but no sex. And that makes little sense because she could have still had sex with Dana i'm sure the MC would not have cared since he was banging the half sister and for awhile the girl that took over Andrea's job. But in my mind after that my mc was loyal only and only fucked Dana, Andrea and her half sister since Jessica stopped.

PS That is my version of the future leave my fantasy alone okay thank you for understanding! :cool:
I never got to pick and I wouldn't dream of messing with your future. :) Maybe there are more than one ending, I've only finished the game once.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I never got to pick and I wouldn't dream of messing with your future. :) Maybe there are more than one ending, I've only finished the game once.
I was joking but not joking lol and yes you pick when you went on the vacation to the uncles house.

And this is for everyone do any of you have a signature with Andrea and Dana or just Andrea. Hell even Andrea Dana and her half sister? Better yet if you could just show me all the signatures as long as they don't have your name on it.

theolin

Oct 8, 2017
Full traceback:
File "game/Jessicalabels.rpy", line 8314, in script
jump jessicaconti7
File "I:\Downloads 2\Theo\XXX\Hentai Games\F95\DreamingofDana-0090-pc\DreamingofDana-0.099-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1573, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "I:\Downloads 2\Theo\XXX\Hentai Games\F95\DreamingofDana-0090-pc\DreamingofDana-0.099-pc\renpy\script.py", line 871, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'jessicaconti7'.

While running gam

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Full traceback:
File "game/Jessicalabels.rpy", line 8314, in script
jump jessicaconti7
File "I:\Downloads 2\Theo\XXX\Hentai Games\F95\DreamingofDana-0090-pc\DreamingofDana-0.099-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1573, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "I:\Downloads 2\Theo\XXX\Hentai Games\F95\DreamingofDana-0090-pc\DreamingofDana-0.099-pc\renpy\script.py", line 871, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'jessicaconti7'.

While running gam
You need to fix the Jessicaconti7 just use the search above and type that in and search this thread only.. Also the post above you has a file that should fix it.

Sucks the game is over with would love for a few more scenes with Andrea route like maybe a year in the future and they have two kids one with Dana an MC the other Andrea and MC and would like to see how all the other characters are doing a year in the future.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I haven't kept up with this game for the longest time, but I've read the last few pages of this thread. Is this game really over? There are plenty of games that go past the v1.0 mark. If so, shouldn't the game be tagged as complete? I'll probably wait until a bug-free version comes out to see what I've missed.
Yes, it's finished. He's working on another game now.

karateking

Aug 22, 2017
I can't seem to meet Jessica, I did the date with Andrea and Dana and Maria, John and Dana. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Jan 1, 2018
Found it a bit perplexing that you can knock up Dana but not Jessica instead to have your family.
The one, very brief conversation between Jessica and Dana, when Jessica says, "I'd like him to be mine too... this is the only way I...", and then Dana says, "I understand", plus the also brief reveal that Jessica was sexually abused by her father, lead me to assume that she's infertile now. Either that or Ptolemy thought we'd believe that a bisexual-but-mostly-lesbian just can't get pregnant... but I don't think he has such a low opinion of his readers' intelligence.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes