Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
A piece of a master (I prefer it my way ;) )!

I admit, I was a little disappointed after finally playing endgame. I tried Dana-only path first ... there wasn't the magic I expected and had hoped for. My hopes deceived I chose Andrea's route. What a change of quality :D
Really great, entertaining and has some of the magic moments I'd liked most in this game.

Replaying it from the start, I could recognize some flaws more easily than before.
Some events are repetitive and story-breaking (e.g. Danas evening visits after you're a couple).
Some events are not shown at all, if you're unlucky (e.g. the Lex Luthor and Lois Lane scene or the one playing basketball with the collegues and uncle Fester - two really good scenes)
And it seems there're lose ends in side stories (but maybe I just missed some scenes not triggered).
And there some bugs (e.g. some scenes not triggered in correct order --> saw the scene where Jessica beat up Dana's ex-fiancee right before choosing the beard for Dana+MC by chance. And some misspellings, especially in late game).
It's important to work at afternoon to trigger alot of scenes, instead of collecting useless affection points with Andrea XD.

But still ... there's the classic story, a forbidden love Shakespeare could have written. Some really awesome and outstanding dialogues. And alot of effort to include side stories in main story that offer player choices.
Reading Ptolemy's regular update messages, knowing that he learned alot since start of DoDana and he lost interest in DoDana more and more over last months, let me assume this game could be even better than it is.
It was fun, provided alot of joy and excitement ... and now, it's over :.)

It will be hard for Ptolemy to create another game that can entertain me that much (DoDana is still my 2nd fav game) - especially since I don't like sandbox style games.
But I'm not of little faith (when it comes to this kind of stuff ^^ ) ... I'm waiting with bathed breath for another piece of this master.

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
It needed some hours to get aware of what makes this game this great for me ...

Dana is the perfect girl.
Yeah, most of these games offer an attractive girl, willing to have sex all the time any way mc likes ...
But Dana is ... like Leeloominaï Lekatariba Lamina-Tchaï Ekbat De Sebat ... but even better.
Both beautiful redheads, both strong characters, both sensitive, both skillful ... but Dana is more charming, less cartoon character. And she's a lot more humorous (hell, she's able to make jokes and sexual role play with characters of Addams Family and Superman!).
She grows to my heart, not because of being sexual interested in her, but for her personality (ok, AND her hot body XD).

Listening to "Who's that girl?" from Eurythmics in my mind whole day, fantasizing about a fantasy girl and just feeling happy :closedeyesmile:
I'm sure the same thing happens months before to get a sandbox game into my top 2 games XD

That's alot more than anyone can expect from a computer game. Ok, probably needs some emotional requirements from player (I luckily met :D ), but still, it also needs great writing to trigger that reaction.
And while D from DMD is a cutie, triggering Pavlovian reflexes that wants player to protect her, Dana is the girl I want to be mine. And thinking about it, that's even better.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Found it a bit perplexing that you can knock up Dana but not Jessica instead to have your family.

kidlat1x

Mar 27, 2017
so is he never going to update the game before the vacations? you still can't go to dinner with any of the characters except marie and he never implemented the other dates except for the 2nd one for all the characters like the ice skating one for Andrea. Because i didn't like Dana at all because of the incest shit

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
so is he never going to update the game before the vacations? you still can't go to dinner with any of the characters except marie and he never implemented the other dates except for the 2nd one for all the characters like the ice skating one for Andrea.
yes, that's it, no more content for this game (except bugfixing and other technical stuff).

Because i didn't like Dana at all because of the incest shit
The incest part is a (the) main story feature!
Declining this is like complaining at a steak house they're offering so much meat x'D

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes