gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
i didn't know Ptolemy quit F95zone... hopefully its not permanent and he'll be back, Ptolemy is a cool game dev and is talented at writing a good story... i'm looking forward to whatever he is going to replace Dreaming of Dana with :extremelyhappy:
I'll see if I can talk him into coming back

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
Why bother in getting him back. He will prob not finish this game as we like it too. And his new game is nowhere to be found..

Question though to other DEV's.. How difficult is it to finish the game for him. and also give us more options and more dialogue and more things to do and less "not yet implemented" BS :)

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Why bother in getting him back. He will prob not finish this game as we like it too. And his new game is nowhere to be found..

Question though to other DEV's.. How difficult is it to finish the game for him. and also give us more options and more dialogue and more things to do and less "not yet implemented" BS :)
And this idiot here is why a lot of Devs avoid F95. The game is finished done gone bye bye. One of the main reasons the game is over is because it was not what Ptolemy wanted it to be. the monthly rush to come out with updates to placate the masses and everyone else having an opinion on how the game should go. Plus the ramped piracy costing him money

Next game demo is here:
Intimate Relations or other game is here

If you like them please support Ptolemy if not stop stealing them

stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
Ow do not worry about it . I support many games , if I see at least one game finished and up to standards and to MY liking.. Most of the games I see here at F95 , are fun to try out , but a lot of those games will never finish. More and more the same models are being used. So yes I get picky in what games I like to support and what games I do not like to support.

In the Dana Game , I supported him in the early days , loved the way he wanted to make the game , also like the rest of us , waited and waited to see where the game was going.. It was a brilliant game concept.. but in the end.. No just another grind game with a lot of potential to make the game great.. Sorry for him that he stopped this game and even come here. But why have him come here . Like you said he doesnot like the leechers and the cheapasses that only want to pirate his games.. Let him be gone..

I only saw three games here that I still sponser : Big Daddy , Katie and Date My Daughter.. The last one DmD is abandoned too , but this guy that makes that mod keeps the game alive.

So do not call me an Idiot.. I am like the rest of us here.. Only the good games get support and I will not put my opinion about a game away just because I do not want to pissoff DEV's.

This site , esp when the DEV's are comming here , is a good tool to see what the community wants to see in a game and what not. So to me a site like this is a win.. We can test their games , give suggestions , and when we like it.. we support the DEV..

But lets be honest.. most of the DEV"s pump out game after game with the same assets other games use and only try to make a cheap bug..

I am fairly new to this website. But I have not met a DEV that sticks out and really wants to make his/her game the best there is.

Maybe you could clarify me , since you are in here a long time , which DEV's really finished the game and was also active here and listend to the suggestions of the community? I really am interested

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Sad . Solo ending doesn't have any hot scenes to end the game. Truly something Hot will gone Cold someday . All good things must come to an end but this is not the end that I foresaw in this game. Looks like the only HOT moments that I will remember in this game is the first getaway with Dana .

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Yeah , that first getaway with Dana lights the fire. I will also remember the swapping scenes at the bathtub, Dana and John had some unusual chemistry there although it's very short but all in all sorry to say this, there are so many great DEV including PTOLEMY but they really don't know how to end a game that will please all the gamers. Anyway, it was very enjoyable for me at the beginning, I even posted many comments back then in this thread to express my gratitude that it could be the best game and story ever, I was just only a new member here in F95zone back then but recently I got bored and bored in each update and now time to turn off the lights on this one . Goodbye Dana

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Rhialto

Jan 29, 2018
Dude WTF with the spoilers screw you. But yeah i was hoping for Dana, Jessica and Andrea ending would be nice having all 3 live with the MC nothing wrong with Maria but she would be too wild and may cause issues. BTW i was joking about the screw you part!
Heh sorry. Didn't even think about spoiler. Was just so happy with the game and new dana ending.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
It is not about the current ending , it is about the way he ended the game. Every version I played this game , displayed a lot of mentioning that stuff was still being developed etc . Even in the latest version (final version) many options are not implemented yet.. That is what I call sloppy crappy ending of a game.. lazy even.. Just finish the game with all the stuff you did not implement yet..

If he did not put all the "future update" functions in the game.. The game might be a lot better

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
anyone who have noticed any difference to Andrea if she has more sexuality points than affection?
Like first day encounter in the storage for instance, you can obtain either 3 Sex or 3 Affection pts with her.

fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
i see some really hating on the game n i cant pretend to know how u guys feel who have been here a long time. i always saw the game but only decided to play it this weekend so i played from beginning to end in a few days, didnt eveknow it was finished till i finished.so from my perspective the story was good, yes we never got to do some of the things like outside lunch n many other things the dev could of done but for me my main focus was always dana n i got a fully story and watched, as jessica said''all of little danas dreams coming true''

Valerielychee

Jul 31, 2017
And this idiot here is why a lot of Devs avoid F95. The game is finished done gone bye bye. One of the main reasons the game is over is because it was not what Ptolemy wanted it to be. the monthly rush to come out with updates to placate the masses and everyone else having an opinion on how the game should go. Plus the ramped piracy costing him money

Next game demo is here:
Intimate Relations or other game is here

If you like them please support Ptolemy if not stop stealing them
May I ask then why did Ptolemy write on his Patreon page (and I'm quoting): "What if you cannot patronize me at this time: That's OK. For me, this is a labor of love and I will continue to create these sensational games. I understand that money isn't easy to come by these days, so a version of the games will always be free." He shouldn't write that if what he really thinks is: "If you want to play my game without paying me, then it's stealing", as you are saying (but maybe this is only your opinion, not his...)

Reactions: stronkie

darkWolf.01

Jul 2, 2017
The worst thing a dev can do is letting players to speak him into his game. Seriously, everything but bug reports should be ignored, otherwise, all u get in the end is bad, mutated, cat-dog from Chernobyl. That´s why all AAA game devs ignore any kind of community requests(sure, mostly they do not even show the game until it´s almost done...) etc. The have their vision written in game design book and that all they have to follow. Because u can´t listen to every single freaking player, who wants something completely different over every other freaking player, you would never get anywhere. It has to be devs vision, not something glued from 1000 different voices.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes