• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

icakicak

Jun 21, 2017
I've download (PC MEGA) this game and I got error when extracting the archive.
all error from folder ...\DreamingofDana-0.099-pc\game\images\Maria\mariaweek\*.webp
Many files have 0 B size.
any fix? I don't want to download again cause my internet speed so slow.
or anyone can upload all files from mariaweek folder only?

Rhialto

Jan 29, 2018
i have 30tb hdd space(subtract micro$ofts 1024 count system) over 8 disks, and the combined total free space is around 200gb not counting the system ssd and the game(proper games) ssd, so no i dont have unlimited space, ive already deleted a lot of shit i wanted to keep to make space, one 9gb vn game wouldnt hurt me much space wise but there is also the download limits of the various file hosts used here, i already have 2 filehost accounts and i dont feel like wasting money on a 3rd when i can use that money to support some of the game devs instead
Wish I had some of your specs. I have a 1tb HD. But I have no problem downloading from the filehosts without an account or spending any money for an account. Not every host has a limit even for guests. I can understand your sentiment though.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I've download (PC MEGA) this game and I got error when extracting the archive.
all error from folder ...\DreamingofDana-0.099-pc\game\images\Maria\mariaweek\*.webp
Many files have 0 B size.
any fix? I don't want to download again cause my internet speed so slow.
or anyone can upload all files from mariaweek folder only?
You need to update your WinRAR and 7zip and it will work for you, if it does not then you have a bad download.

fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
just finished and boy was that a journey,personally prefer jessicas ending which i never thought would be that good,rly sad now that its the end..... like what now

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I love the dana solo ending but my favorite is the 'harem' ending with dana pregnant. Damn she looks hotter then hell pregnant.

Amazing work. Hands down in the top 2 games for me of all the ones I have played so far. On par to me as Dreams of Desire.
Dude WTF with the spoilers screw you. But yeah i was hoping for Dana, Jessica and Andrea ending would be nice having all 3 live with the MC nothing wrong with Maria but she would be too wild and may cause issues. BTW i was joking about the screw you part!

dunhill

May 3, 2017
Damn this thread's been a journey. Now that the game is (almost) done, I wanted to thank Ptolemy but I just remembered the people at the Intimate Relations thread made him rage quit f95 so whatever..

Thanks anyway :)
i didn't know Ptolemy quit F95zone... hopefully its not permanent and he'll be back, Ptolemy is a cool game dev and is talented at writing a good story... i'm looking forward to whatever he is going to replace Dreaming of Dana with :extremelyhappy:

fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
after having some time to reflect i have to say a few things..
i played a good few games but this game really had my attention and was fully invested in the story a few lines i would of changed but that was nothing.call me what you want but this game especially the end hit me directly in the feels. i played all endings and all was good, personally my fav was jessica then andrea then solo.

i also now understand not rushing the story, now its end and i dont think i will ever forget this and will never get fed up of replaying it...i feel like i need more it cant end now...

im just gutted guys and had to post something... will never forget Dana

nyalest

May 21, 2017
Just saying I think ptolemy first had planned to make the game more expanded but ran out of steam or grew bored with the game and wanted to move on to other things.
Yup i think the same, wich is probably why the 3 routes were created so he/she could bring and end to the game, wen i first played the game in the early versions you could feel it was going somewhere else, but wen it was stablish there was gonna be 3 split routes the game changed.

stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
did anyone tried the new update.. and if so .. Are all the ("work in progress") options gone.. Like taking your coworkers out somewhere during lunch?????? I hope so.. cause this game feels so much empty and not done.. to much grinding with no sense options in the game.. Like I said before in the post about this game.. No I like the Gfx , but for me it is too much grinding.. Shame the DEV went to a different game , without finishing this one first.. Do not get me started it is done.. It is not.. To many options will still not worked out.. Sad Sad

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
after having some time to reflect i have to say a few things..
i played a good few games but this game really had my attention and was fully invested in the story a few lines i would of changed but that was nothing.call me what you want but this game especially the end hit me directly in the feels. i played all endings and all was good, personally my fav was jessica then andrea then solo.

i also now understand not rushing the story, now its end and i dont think i will ever forget this and will never get fed up of replaying it...i feel like i need more it cant end now...

im just gutted guys and had to post something... will never forget Dana
How do you get all the endings?

a meme

Sep 26, 2017
did anyone tried the new update.. and if so .. Are all the ("work in progress") options gone.. Like taking your coworkers out somewhere during lunch?????? I hope so.. cause this game feels so much empty and not done.. to much grinding with no sense options in the game.. Like I said before in the post about this game.. No I like the Gfx , but for me it is too much grinding.. Shame the DEV went to a different game , without finishing this one first.. Do not get me started it is done.. It is not.. To many options will still not worked out.. Sad Sad
"not available yet" is still there during lunch. I agree on the poor game design. There's plenty of good scenes in this game, but the interface and gameplay in general is so horrid.

Reactions: Arcane666

stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
yes that is what I thought.. It is to much grinding for me with too less interaction . Also the scenes you do get are sooooo repetetive.

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
yes that is what I thought.. It is to much grinding for me with too less interaction . Also the scenes you do get are sooooo repetetive.
There are console commands you can use to skip some of the grind. Just press Shift + O at any time to bring up the menu. I used them myself when I played through it yesterday to skip having to look at Jessica as much as possible...

jessicaaffection = 100
jessicasexuality = 100

These can be used for Dana, Andrea and Maria. As far as I know you shouldn't miss any scenes by using them. Can't say for certain though as I've only used them for Jessica and I would of been glad to miss her scenes.

stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
I have tried all the console cheats for this game but:

Still every grinding is still inside the game.. Seeing tons of options you cannot use or will not happen , having your sister come by , eat , sleep , watch movie with you , you can go into her shower.. Nothing really changes.. then you go to work (again ) click work , lunch , go on lunch with one of the girls , over and over.. and in the weekend well.. They are not at home..

Week after week in the same loop. Let me just say , that most of the things you see in the game are too repetitive . But thanks for the cheats.. But those were already used..

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes