firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
Yeah most VN writers have hard time making models to look each other in the eyes. Way easier to just let em stare on rider.

P.S. that black dickless dude gives me PTSDs

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017

Progress update
Patrons only
Oct 11 at 12:22am
Hi

Well, the IR update went out. And I'm very glad to see that a lot of you enjoyed it.

It was fun for me too. I also need a break from Dana and Co, from time to time.

Bit of bad news on the Dana update though.

Between the extra work I did for IR, and setting up my system, I'm somewhat behind.

I've reached the 50 renders mark, when usually at this time I'd have close to double that.

Still, we power through it, and my work schedule should be looser near the end of the week. I might be able to make it up.

But I wouldn't expect the patch to be ready earlier than Sunday evening, possibly even Monday.

If I reach the 100 renders mark Friday evening, then it will be Sunday, if not, Monday. I'll make another progress update on Friday to let you know.

Few more things I want to touch on.

1) Now that I've gotten over the writing knot in IR, I hope to release a monthly patch.

Don't ask me at what point in the month it will be released. Not sure if it will be early, middle, late. I'll be working around the Dana schedule, so the IR patch date will be flexible. But it will be once a month.

2) I've gotten a few new patrons that have come because of IR. And some of you have been contacting me. And asking me to ditch, or at least put on the back burner DOD.

I won't do that. Once I start something, I tend to finish it.

And you don't want me to do that either.

Would you be comfortable with me abandoning projects? If I do that for DOD, what makes you think I won't do it for IR?

I like to think myself as a man of my word, and one that keeps to things.

You'll just have to be a little patient, and content yourselves with monthly IR releases, at least till January, when I hope to finish DOD. After that if most of you guys on patreon want it, I could make IR my primary focus. But not till then.

That's it for now.

As always, I'm very grateful for your support.

Ptolemy
Trying to think of a witty way to announce news when tired is hard work.

*Insert incredibly witty comment here and laugh*

/bow.

Reactions: TechCarmin

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
IR definitely beats DoD to dust and prior to that I considered DoD one of the best writing-wise project in genre.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I don't even know what IR is. But while DoD has it's flaws it's still a very nice game.

Edit: ah Intimate Relations. Yeah seen it, wasn't interested in it. Maybe I should reconsider.

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
Am not keen on the daddy/daughter fantasy but DoD ticks all the right boxes :p. I find the premise for IR to be very light. Kelly does not have daddy issues and the father can get somebody else so I put it down to perversion, which is why I play it :closedtongue:.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Even if I've followed it for a couple of months?!
That don't make any since.
You could try and unwatch the thread then after a hour or to and restarting your computer try to watch it again, you just need to stay off the site until restart of your computer.

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
Not sure if I should post this.

I'm a patron of Tora's but I don't really follow them, I just wait for the game to be finished. But I've just realized that Miranda will be in "Saving Chloe" :D :D

That game just went form "meh" to " I CAN'T WAIT", for me.

Oh Miranda

Reactions: Gomly1980

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
What I don't understand that after Dana and Chris have there first weekend together that when the movie night comes around that Chris is still shy about watching Dana and will not have a shower.
It should now be that Chris join her in the shower instead.

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
What I don't understand that after Dana and Chris have there first weekend together that when the movie night comes around that Chris is still shy about watching Dana and will not have a shower.
It should now be that Chris join her in the shower instead.
All randoms will be a one time ocurance in the final version. I didn't want to restrict things while I'm still working on it, and there is no gallery to revisit old events.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes