Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
you said 5 or 6 are you that lazy? or just a liar? lol
No those are just the ones that I downloaded and are sitting there waiting to get played. I probably have another 20 games I am currently playing. There are only so many hours in a day.

Wait...Why am I explaining myself?:confused: Your not my Daddy... you can't tell me what to do.:'(

Reactions: grev and a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Now I remember where i read 10yo at and here it is. she was 10.jpg

And yes her brother is in the 9th grade. Yep 9th grade.jpg

Reactions: JashX

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
No those are just the ones that I downloaded and are sitting there waiting to get played. I probably have another 20 games I am currently playing. There are only so many hours in a day.

Wait...Why am I explaining myself?:confused: Your not my Daddy... you can't tell me what to do.:'(
I could be your daddy if you wanted me to andrea!

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017

what are the ones in waiting.. perhaps i can tell you if they are worth your effort or not yet

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
what are the ones in waiting.. perhaps i can tell you if they are worth your effort or not yet
-The ones in blue are the ones I have downloaded but haven't played the updates or haven't played at all.
-The ones in yellow I have played, but not finished, up to the current release anyway.

I tried playing BB again, but it is sooooo grindy that I just give up and go to a different game. I don't know why I keep going back to check on that game....Oh yeah, I forgot...It's Lisa.:heartcoveredeyes: Which is why I like Intimate relations, another one of @Ptolemy 's creations. The daughter looks like Lisa, but way better personality.
list.JPG
Edit: oops, Man of the House should be yellow.

Last edited:

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
-The ones in blue are the ones I have downloaded but haven't played the updates or haven't played at all.
-The ones in yellow I have played, but not finished, up to the current release anyway.

I tried playing BB again, but it is sooooo grindy that I just give up and go to a different game. I don't know why I keep going back to check on that game....Oh yeah, I forgot...It's Lisa.:heartcoveredeyes: Which is why I like Intimate relations, another one of @Ptolemy 's creations. The daughter looks like Lisa, but way better personality.
View attachment 26259
I dont know if its good or bad that i played like 99% of that stuff...

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017

View attachment 26259
Bad Brother Saga - Very little content seems to be based on voyeurism mainly with a mini game to increase your stealth. best to wait for more content

man of the House - Great so far strong foundation some decent content definitley worth a play

other blues i havent tried either they didnt call to me or havent found them

Just finished lust affect pretty fun good story

BB 9 if the grind is killing you then just get one of the mods still fun to play with mods

Dating my Daughter. cant say enough good things about this.. replayability with the different branches really like this one

i would add Wife Trainer to your list. super in depth lots of stuff to explore. i have probably played it a dozen plus times trying to find all the different stuff you can do. and thats with my modded version to make it easier.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017

View attachment 26259
I noticed you dont have Snow Daze in there. its quite fun Hypno theme and unique art style

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Bad Brother Saga - Very little content seems to be based on voyeurism mainly with a mini game to increase your stealth. best to wait for more content

man of the House - Great so far strong foundation some decent content definitley worth a play

other blues i havent tried either they didnt call to me or havent found them

Just finished lust affect pretty fun good story

BB 9 if the grind is killing you then just get one of the mods still fun to play with mods

Dating my Daughter. cant say enough good things about this.. replayability with the different branches really like this one

i would add Wife Trainer to your list. super in depth lots of stuff to explore. i have probably played it a dozen plus times trying to find all the different stuff you can do. and thats with my modded version to make it easier.
Thanks for the input. I will give wife trainer a shot. I didn't even notice your mod sig.

I have tried all the mods for BB, and they are all lacking in continuity. I think I am going to wait a little longer before I try it out again. I haven't played it since v.7. I keep downloading it a bout a week after it comes out, but I have such a bad taste in my mouth after playing that game. Although it could be me chewing on the screen in frustration.XD

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes