Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Young people are always so easy to spot.
Her and her husband are swingers in an open relationship, they both fuck around.
No.
He created the story he wanted, you choose whether or not to go through it. There is no mistake.
By young you mean me? Well if 25 is young then I don't know what adult age should be like 65? About to die perhaps?
You can clearly tell from my previous posts that I haven't started Maria's story line and I don't even know who her husband is to begin with, so your assumptions were far off the target.
Always with the "author has the right to do this and that.." I also have the right to share my opinion, and my opinion says that it was a bad move, normally in a game with choices you don't force the player to choose someone in order to advance the plot, end of story, and thanks for the classy response by the way..

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
By young you mean me? Well if 25 is young then I don't know what adult age should be like 65? About to die perhaps?
You being 25 is about as believable as me shitting gold bullion.

Always with the "author has the right to do this and that.." I also have the right to share my opinion, and my opinion says that it was a bad move, normally in a game with choices you don't force the player to choose someone in order to advance the plot, end of story, and thanks for the classy response by the way..
You most certainly do have a right to your opinion but this is a story not a choose your own adventure. It has a set path to follow until you get to the branching path at the end that isn't finished yet.

People always say "the author has the right to do this" because they are right.

They create the story, you decide whether or not to follow it. That's going to remain true no matter how much you argue against it.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
You being 25 is about as believable as me shitting gold bullion.
You're basically implying I'm childish and I say you're either a very nice guy or a douchebag I wonder which one is true. Please don't respond to me I'm in this forum to discuss not to cuss, thanks. (LAST REPLY FROM ME..BE FREE TO TAKE THE LAST WORD AND SHOW HOW MATURE YOU ARE)

N

netkeliye

You're basically implying I'm childish and I say you're either a very nice guy or a douchebag I wonder which one is true. Please don't respond to me I'm in this forum to discuss not to cuss, thanks. (LAST REPLY FROM ME..BE FREE TO TAKE THE LAST WORD AND SHOW HOW MATURE YOU ARE)
Hey, He's a nice guy. Most guys who are frequent in this thread are real nice. BTW I'm 24 so I guess we belong to same age group don't be offended we are the new dicks here ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm sure he did not meant to offend you. I think you are new to the thread you should read some of the earlier post where we had to swat all bonkers n*r fans.

This particular thread has a lot of guys that have show more maturity( that comes with age i guess ) thanks to ingenious game that this is.

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
I don't know if you noticed the walkthrough I attempted. I don't know if I missed anything but when I get a spare bit of time I got the mobile link from Pepsi so i'll run through and see if anything is needed..

Unless someone does a far better job which isn't hard really.
i admit i stole it, i used it used to promote the new DoD free release in reddit and it was a resounding success over 2.3k views, over 90% upvoted and counting, i hope you don't mind is for spread the word about the greatest love story since Romeo & Julieta

Reactions: Gomly1980

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hey, He's a nice guy. Most guys who are frequent in this thread are real nice. BTW I'm 24 so I guess we belong to same age group don't be offended we are the new dicks here ;)
I'm sure he did not meant to offend you. I think you are new to the thread you should read some of the earlier post where we had to swat all bonkers n*r fans.

This particular thread has a lot of guys that have show more maturity( that comes with age i guess ) thanks to ingenious game that this is.
I like banter, people take it personally.

Or, in some cases, can't take it at all and get all defensive.

My problem is i'm tired of people expecting things to change for them so sometimes my banter can get a bit snarky.

i admit i stole it, i used it used to promote the new DoD free release in reddit and it was a resounding success over 2.3k views, over 90% upvoted and counting, i hope you don't mind is for spread the word about the greatest love story since Romeo & Julieta

I do not mind one bit buddy, if someone finds it useful then it was worth typing out.

I don't mind it being used at all

Reactions: Penfold Mole

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
@Ptolemy i am trying to become a patron, i created and account tried to add my paypal but i don't have CC i have funds in it and added a debit card but thy don't want me, already send messages to patreon and paypal and waiting, hope it can be resolved soon

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
@Ptolemy i am trying to become a patron, i created and account tried to add my paypal but i don't have CC i have funds in it and added a debit card but thy don't want me, already send messages to patreon and paypal and waiting, hope it can be resolved soon

Thanks, noticed your comment. ;)

But I've told other people before. I want the money that people won't miss. That they won't notice it's gone.
And you've indicated in other posts, that you might have money troubles. Sorry if I got that wrong.
But if that's the case, I don't want you to become a patron.
If you'd notice that that money is missing from your account. I don't want it.
5$ isn't going to make a difference to me, but if it makes one to you...........

Hope you don't take this the wrong way.

Last edited:
Reactions: r0ckh0und
N

netkeliye

Not gonna happen bro. I also tried to do the same, made tickets on both paypal and bank they just blame each other.
I gave up and applied for cc, will be patreon in a month or so.

N

netkeliye

I like banter, people take it personally.

Or, in some cases, can't take it at all and get all defensive.

My problem is i'm tired of people expecting things to change for them so sometimes my banter can get a bit snarky.

I do not mind one bit buddy, if someone finds it useful then it was worth typing out.

I don't mind it being used at all
you are one of my favorite internet people, just wanted you to know.

Reactions: Gomly1980

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I just have to say this:

DoD is the best game here so far and this thread is definitely the best one here. Every time I visit this thread and read all the new messages, I have at least a few good laughs and fun time reading them all.

The reason for this is, that the main active group of people here are smart and old enough to have a good sense of humor, they are mature enough to understand the feelings and motives that drive people (including the characters in the game) and understand what is going on in the game. This also makes them better at understanding people in general, including all the people who have posted here, also more tolerant about others – up to a reasonable limit (no one likes assholes and bullies). They have guts and smarts to stand up to bullies and dumbasses and make them feel unwelcome here or adjust their attitude.

They're educated and well read enough to understand how a story, any good story is built and created, that the reader should not always like what is happening there. At least not before the story is finished. That only the final impression is the one that counts, not something that you experience in the middle of the story (unless it bores you to death before you can finish).
They are ready to give the author the freedom he needs to create an actual good story and they do not tolerate people who are trying to take that freedom from him by complaining, whining or making other kind of useless noise here, trying to push him to take the route that they would prefer. We've seen that happening with other games more than once already.

And last but not least – that the author himself belongs to this group. He had the guts to follow his path with the story and ignore all the dumbass whiners and bullies, to stand up to them and even kick them out of his Patreon group. He earned my highest respect and the respect of this group by doing so.

Thanks guys, you know whom I'm talking about! This is the best place here and you made it so. I'd buy you a round of drinks if we were sitting in a pub, but being scattered all around the world, you just have to settle with the one you can grab from your own fridge.

Cheers!

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
Thanks, noticed your comment. ;)

But I've told other people before. I want the money that people won't miss. That they won't notice it's gone.
And you've indicated in other posts, that you might have money troubles. Sorry if I got that wrong.
But if that's the case, I don't want you to become a patron.
If you'd notice that that money is missing from your account. I don't want it.
5$ isn't going to make a difference to me, but if it makes one to you...........

Hope you don't take this the wrong way.
you care about me?
ilu.jpg

well yes i have some financial troubles, but a couple bucks will not change anything and i have some $ in paypal for like more than a year untouched, would be better if it supports Dana, and the fact that you don't want my money make me feel more like giving it to you

money.jpg

but honestly i don't see myself like @netkeliye going for a CC to be a patron and paypal already told me that they can't do anything and is decision of patreon and they still don't answer me

Reactions: netkeliye

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
We've had a good dynamic in this thread including Ptolemy who, for a guy having his game pirated, has been a fucking star from the get go.

I have no problem with anyone expressing their opinion but i'll maintain one thing and that's a developer should follow through with the design and story they want to make.

I know people have their own tastes and that's fine but not everything is made for everyone.

We've got so many games to choose from on here yet there are only 4 out of all the ones i've played I can claim to being a fan of. This, Ethan's Legacy, Teachers Pets and I recently found Starship Inanna which seems to be quite good. There are a few others I like but those are mainly CYOA games like Corruption of Champions.

I'm rambling, the point i'm making (very badly) is out of all the games on this site there are a lot I don't like. I don't go through those telling the devs how to do their job and change things for my tastes. Sure i've had disagreements in some threads with how things have gone but not once have I expressed an interest in having anything changed because I don't like something.

Reactions: netkeliye
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes