Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
but swing happens with couples, will look very weird for Brother and sister to swing with a couple, plus we are not talking about swing sometimes we are talking about living together full time
He knows what he's doing and that's one of 3 options.

I know people have their preferences with things but Ptolemy has said from the start he has his story already laid out and that's how it's going to be.

I'm not trying to be harsh, i'm trying to save you from disappointment in thinking anything will change, it won't.

Calabacin

Sep 8, 2017
He knows what he's doing and that's one of 3 options.

I know people have their preferences with things but Ptolemy has said from the start he has his story already laid out and that's how it's going to be.

I'm not trying to be harsh, i'm trying to save you from disappointment in thinking anything will change, it won't.
it is ok, is not my path anyway i go for andrea or only dana i was just pointing that the maria story looks incompatible to fit at least to me

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
it is ok, is not my path anyway i go for andrea or only dana i was just pointing that the maria story looks incompatible to fit at least to me
Though it would look wierd that a brother and sister would "swing" with the partner of a married couple, since it'd be seen that dana and John were there and chris and maria were there it'd not be seen as badly as the fact that brother and sister are SLEEPING together which is even more of a taboo than having sex with the same married couple. Today's Society has looked at Swinging, free love and BDSM as the red headed step children of the sexual kind. but it sees incest as an even bigger BLACK sheep. look at all the married couples that are found in the celebrity world that have some sort of affair, society doesn't black list them but many will cheer their actions on as free love etc. but if it's a brother and sister the cops show up and arrest people for it.

So it is a viable alternative to nothing at all. and it could be that the story is Dana is going to move in with chris in order to try and stop the affair chris is obviously having with maria by being the third or fourth wheel etc. that's plausible as well. Why have I thought of all of this? I'm someone that believes in polyamory... including the fact that it's the worst thing ever! I mean look at the word! it's a greek prefix attached to a latin root! bah the worst word ever! it should be polyeros or multiamory... hehehehe really I am poly at heart, not practicing but i don't see issues with it.

Jul 31, 2017
Did anyone else happen to notice that all the names of the girls, they all end with an A? just a random thought with no real precedence. Im just new, wearing out the 3 posts thingy for fun

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I didn't notice that but now that you mention it.

It must have been planned, there are too many women for it to be coincidence.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
What about Amy?
I forgot that one.

And now it's ruined. I thought there was going to be some big elaborate plot as to why all the womens names ended in A and then you go and ruin it.

Tin foil hat off again.

I don't know if you noticed the walkthrough I attempted. I don't know if I missed anything but when I get a spare bit of time I got the mobile link from Pepsi so i'll run through and see if anything is needed.

Unless someone does a far better job which isn't hard really.

Ptolemy

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2017
I forgot that one.

And now it's ruined. I thought there was going to be some big elaborate plot as to why all the womens names ended in A and then you go and ruin it.

Tin foil hat off again.

I don't know if you noticed the walkthrough I attempted. I don't know if I missed anything but when I get a spare bit of time I got the mobile link from Pepsi so i'll run through and see if anything is needed.

Unless someone does a far better job which isn't hard really.
Regarding the walkthrough.
I'll try to put together a compilation of what people send me.

Thanks

knight77

Jul 23, 2017
View attachment 8303

About the game:

You take on the role of rich kid that has had everything handed to him his entire life making him quite an indolent little ass. Now he is working for his for his father's company and not enjoying himself too much. Working alongside him is his sister Dana, the apple of his father's eye. And for whom he is slowly discovering feeling long buried and forgotten. You will have the chance to meet a cast of characters along and hopefully have sex with most of them.
Updated: 04. September 2017
Censorship: No
Version: 0.060
Developer / Publisher:
Platform: Win/linux/mac
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Cheats
:
Download (5.7GB):
PC: - -
MAC: - -

Compressed (2GB*):

*compressed by reducing image quality slightly
PC: |
MAC: |

thanks to @mjlcdlob for the links
Patches

View attachment 18031 View attachment 18032 View attachment 18033 View attachment 18034 View attachment 18035 View attachment 18036 View attachment 18037 View attachment 18038 View attachment 18039
Which days you can date jessica and dana?just to know a far i am.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I don't like the character of Maria so when I avoided her the game stopped being interesting, the same things happen over and over again...The weekends are boring and the sister refuses to talk about our past. IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADVANCE THE STORY WITHOUT MARIA?

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
You have to go on three "dates" with maria, after that it is COMPLETELY optional. once you open jessica up (after the dates with maria) you get the weekend get away....

Reactions: Drafox

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
You have to go on three "dates" with maria, after that it is COMPLETELY optional. once you open jessica up (after the dates with maria) you get the weekend get away....
But I don't like Maria, I think this is a bad move from the dev to be honest...

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Well it's three times, twice with her and hubby then a third time with dana added in. if you don't like it because that's part of the progress i'm sorry. personally I think the character adds a great deal of color to a bland straight lets hook up with my sister game. the maria path allows another character to come out called mila and some other minor characters. but just speed through the three dates with maria if you don't like em and then you don't have to touch her again.

Reactions: Drafox

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Well it's three times, twice with her and hubby then a third time with dana added in. if you don't like it because that's part of the progress i'm sorry. personally I think the character adds a great deal of color to a bland straight lets hook up with my sister game. the maria path allows another character to come out called mila and some other minor characters. but just speed through the three dates with maria if you don't like em and then you don't have to touch her again.
WAITTTTTT...She has a a husband? Fuck me, now I love Maria no seriously I want to f**** the shit out of her, I love to cuckold guys in gaming feels sweet, but poor guy she's so slutty she gives bj to every man she meets I wonder why he married this thot.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
WAITTTTTT...She has a a husband? Fuck me, now I love Maria no seriously I want to f**** the shit out of her, I love to cuckold guys in gaming feels sweet, but poor guy she's so slutty she gives bj to every man she meets I wonder why he married this thot.
hehehe you should see him... he's fucking every pussy that he can as well.. they are swingers. you wouldn't be cucking him at all, but he is there.. I like Maria because she gives off the MILF vibe... even without being a milf.. hehehe

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Young people are always so easy to spot.

Her and her husband are swingers in an open relationship, they both fuck around.

No.

He created the story he wanted, you choose whether or not to go through it. There is no mistake.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes