• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kanafae

Nov 13, 2022
I guess this is what the Doom Marauder does in their free time huh.
Looks very barebones but the concept is... good I guess.

RaZaS

May 31, 2018
I can’t unzip it properly, I tried different programs and fixes, the error is always the same. The archive is damaged (I downloaded another one) DreadLordDefiler-Windows.ucas this file is causing the problem

zonegamer38

Sep 22, 2018
short update but i like where the game goes . I hope i see soon more content like kitchen and dinning room . Extrem buggy and you fall down at the end of the stairs . But yes i like it good work on it and have fun (y) :love:

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
Way too dark, way too early in development.

UE isn't a bad engine for dark games, but theres a reason why everything in Fortnite looks like its glowing.

Reactions: flannan

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
3 falls through the floor, and I still can't find a single elven maiden, and I can't find the altar to defile her either.
I say this fails even as a demo version.

• Angry
Reactions: Cleaner20
Dec 14, 2018
Way too dark
Get some flickering textures from time to time
Half of the castle is just "in development" walls (have no textures)
I do not have an alter to defile maidens. All I got is a chair / throne which I can't interact with. There is no altar or "punishment" / "domination" grid like shown in the video

1696140203997.png

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Way too dark
Get some flickering textures from time to time
Half of the castle is just "in development" walls (have no textures)
I do not have an alter to defile maidens. All I got is a chair / throne which I can't interact with. There is no altar or "punishment" / "domination" grid like shown in the video
After a few more falls, I found the altar to be behind the throne. Take the left corridor, and cross the bridge, and you'll see the altar.
"E" button near the altar conjures a maiden, but that maiden can't be taken anywhere else, only defiled on the altar. So I could not check if any grid can be used to dominate like in the video. And the defilement on the altar is lacking in options compared to the video too.

Dec 14, 2018
After a few more falls, I found the altar to be behind the throne. Take the left corridor, and cross the bridge, and you'll see the altar.
"E" button near the altar conjures a maiden, but that maiden can't be taken anywhere else, only defiled on the altar. So I could not check if any grid can be used to dominate like in the video. And the defilement on the altar is lacking in options compared to the video too.
Yes, found it later and had the same issue

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
Why a demon, a "lord" even, doesn't have a gigantic veiny horsemeat and massive cum tanks?? Why can't you rape the fuck out of everything, all the way through, with it? Why does it have such a patetic genitalia?

What a preposterous waste...

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote