• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/days/Friday.rpy", line 2736, in script
    call screen achiev5
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/achievement.rpy", line 1631, in execute
    screen achiev5():
    screen achiev5():
  File "game/achievement.rpy", line 1643, in execute
    if Alpha == True:
  File "game/achievement.rpy", line 1678, in execute
    if AliceInterest == True:
NameError: name 'AliceInterest' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/days/Friday.rpy", line 2736, in script
    call screen achiev5
  File "C:\Users\Cliente\Downloads\RARs\000--MULTIMODFALTANDO--000\DrawingMyLife-S1MXX-0.3-pc\DrawingMyLife-S1MXX-0.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1949, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\Cliente\Downloads\RARs\000--MULTIMODFALTANDO--000\DrawingMyLife-S1MXX-0.3-pc\DrawingMyLife-S1MXX-0.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1937, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Cliente\Downloads\RARs\000--MULTIMODFALTANDO--000\DrawingMyLife-S1MXX-0.3-pc\DrawingMyLife-S1MXX-0.3-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Cliente\Downloads\RARs\000--MULTIMODFALTANDO--000\DrawingMyLife-S1MXX-0.3-pc\DrawingMyLife-S1MXX-0.3-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2905, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Cliente\Downloads\RARs\000--MULTIMODFALTANDO--000\DrawingMyLife-S1MXX-0.3-pc\DrawingMyLife-S1MXX-0.3-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Cliente\Downloads\RARs\000--MULTIMODFALTANDO--000\DrawingMyLife-S1MXX-0.3-pc\DrawingMyLife-S1MXX-0.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Cliente\Downloads\RARs\000--MULTIMODFALTANDO--000\DrawingMyLife-S1MXX-0.3-pc\DrawingMyLife-S1MXX-0.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Cliente\Downloads\RARs\000--MULTIMODFALTANDO--000\DrawingMyLife-S1MXX-0.3-pc\DrawingMyLife-S1MXX-0.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\Cliente\Downloads\RARs\000--MULTIMODFALTANDO--000\DrawingMyLife-S1MXX-0.3-pc\DrawingMyLife-S1MXX-0.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\Cliente\Downloads\RARs\000--MULTIMODFALTANDO--000\DrawingMyLife-S1MXX-0.3-pc\DrawingMyLife-S1MXX-0.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\Cliente\Downloads\RARs\000--MULTIMODFALTANDO--000\DrawingMyLife-S1MXX-0.3-pc\DrawingMyLife-S1MXX-0.3-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Cliente\Downloads\RARs\000--MULTIMODFALTANDO--000\DrawingMyLife-S1MXX-0.3-pc\DrawingMyLife-S1MXX-0.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\Cliente\Downloads\RARs\000--MULTIMODFALTANDO--000\DrawingMyLife-S1MXX-0.3-pc\DrawingMyLife-S1MXX-0.3-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen achiev5():
    screen achiev5():
  File "game/achievement.rpy", line 1643, in execute
    if Alpha == True:
  File "game/achievement.rpy", line 1678, in execute
    if AliceInterest == True:
  File "<screen language>", line 1678, in <module>
NameError: name 'AliceInterest' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Drawing My Life - S1MXX S1MXX-0.3
Tue Apr 04 18:22:14 2023
every time I try to load my save this error appears does anyone know how to fix it?

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Idk whats my problem, but i dont have a start button on main screem. Only a load.
it's not your problem , it's what the game is you see you need to download all other Games play them one by one the main one have only load I saw this to Idk why The dev did that he should've put them all in one game

Reactions: teabag394

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
Ok so i went from 1 to 4, 4 have some serious problems with line sin the script, i had to attempt to fix then manually, and i think i didreach the final, that is the operation witht he alians, you see the cutscene, but right at the credits it says "see you at S1mxx, but it gives a error right after it.

Ok, sure, maybe its the end, but i started the new verison, with the previous verions save, and i get the same error and the game ends, did i do something wrong?

MONOHELL

Mar 10, 2019
Why doesn't the description still state that it's not a complete game and you have to download the episodes? People are just wasting their time.

JaexHoon

Feb 9, 2018
I keep getting an error on day 31 after Scarlett's date that kicks me back to the menu

While running game code:
File "game/end.rpy", line 3, in script
call screen achiev6
File "game/achievement.rpy", line 1246, in execute
screen achiev6():
File "game/achievement.rpy", line 1246, in execute
screen achiev6():
File "game/achievement.rpy", line 1257, in execute
if Alpha == True:
File "game/achievement.rpy", line 1311, in execute
if BInterest == True:
NameError: name 'BInterest' is not defined

flameshin

Jul 15, 2017
How do you start a new game? I don't see an option for it. View attachment 2751787
As mentioned by many, and by that I mean MANY, users before, you have to start from the intro first.
Click the SPOILER Button under the download links, and go through Intro 0.4a(For beginners) to S1M04, then you can finally import your save to the latest version S1MXX, which you've already downloaded.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Arturo236

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
As mentioned by many, and by that I mean MANY, users before, you have to start from the intro first.
Click the SPOILER Button under the download links, and go through Intro 0.4a(For beginners) to S1M04, then you can finally import your save to the latest version S1MXX, which you've already downloaded.
Nah, I'll pass. Too much work just to start a new game which is ridiculous. Why they had to make it so complicating?

Jan 14, 2019
The gay side of the story is a fucking trip. One minute our best friend is like "no, I can't. I don't like you like that". Next chapter he invites us to a threesome with his gym buddy.

Not to mention most of the content seems to be straight or sissy boy.

Bat049

Mar 2, 2019
Have downloaded the android version of the game and there is no start button at the start of the game. How do I start the game

MaximalTrust9

Jul 27, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 738, in script
jump afterbeabadivy
ScriptError: could not find label 'afterbeabadivy'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 738, in script
jump afterbeabadivy
File "D:\Downloads\DrawingMyLife-Intro-0 01-pc\DrawingMyLife-Intro-0.01-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1573, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "D:\Downloads\DrawingMyLife-Intro-0 01-pc\DrawingMyLife-Intro-0.01-pc\renpy\script.py", line 871, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'afterbeabadivy'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Drawing My Life - Intro 0.01
Mon May 14 11:57:40 2018
i not here New game..

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
There is no start button, just load, thanks, and quit View attachment 2947222
Looks like someone cleaned up the op.

To play this VN/game you must start with the first one and move on to the next and next and next.
One of the ones under the spoiler is the first one and that is where you need to start.

((I never played this so have no idea which one you need to start with.))

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
Looks like someone cleaned up the op.

To play this VN/game you must start with the first one and move on to the next and next and next.
One of the ones under the spoiler is the first one and that is where you need to start.

((I never played this so have no idea which one you need to start with.))
Something must have broken, cause i did just that, and it worked for 2 and 3 but the s1mxx crash

Blahbleh541

Mar 21, 2019
there doesnt seem to be an android port for s1m01, but all the others have an android port

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes