Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
I get forced into the save screen during the tour of the second floor of the house with female roommate (it occurs when I show her the living room on the second floor).

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Nooo, what happened to their hair near the end of the first month :(

edit i also get forced to the menu whn talking to the sister on the 2nd floor... maybe its the end for this version?

Anyway, sad this one has only 10$/ month :(

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Drawing My Life S1M02 v0.2b.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: Forefinger

Microsafe

Apr 22, 2018
Attached is my fix patch for several of the bugs I've run into during the first one. (straight23beanokiss, bi23beanokiss, and BetriceLove/BetriceFriend). You can just copy it into the game folder. The variable fix for BetriceBlah is subpar it will bypass the error but not save the value you earned. The better fix would be to edit the rpy file for your path and find/replace Betrice to Beatrice everywhere. It looks like bi and straight are the only paths where the no kiss route doesn't exist so this skips to the next scene (as recommended previously).

For episode 2 he is now going to a save screen at the end of the script, so if you get the save you're done for now. I would recommend in the future maybe putting a message before that saying it's the end and it will go to the save screen so the users are not confused.

Forefinger

Drunk, for sure and as always.
Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Attached is my fix patch for several of the bugs I've run into during the first one. (straight23beanokiss, bi23beanokiss, and BetriceLove/BetriceFriend). You can just copy it into the game folder. The variable fix for BetriceBlah is subpar it will bypass the error but not save the value you earned. The better fix would be to edit the rpy file for your path and find/replace Betrice to Beatrice everywhere. It looks like bi and straight are the only paths where the no kiss route doesn't exist so this skips to the next scene (as recommended previously).

For episode 2 he is now going to a save screen at the end of the script, so if you get the save you're done for now. I would recommend in the future maybe putting a message before that saying it's the end and it will go to the save screen so the users are not confused.
Thank you. I said in my Patreon, I forgot to say here about the save at the end. 0.3 same thing will happen. I didn't expect this would confuse some people. From the next I will put a scene saying that is the end of the version. o/

Reactions: yep10

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
When I talk with "female roommate" at the beginning of this new update, I always get the result "I missed something" when she leaves.
What dialogue choices do i need to make?

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. You've been warned so no bitching.

Drawing My Life [S1M02 v0.3SE] [Five Against One]- Original Size: 1.06GB

Download PC (101MB): - - -

Forefinger

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
When I talk with "female roommate" at the beginning of this new update, I always get the result "I missed something" when she leaves.
drink 3x
talk
drink 2x
talk

Forefinger

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
Oh yeah. I remembered now. Your comment gave me this ideia. I made a catch in the conversation (when they was talking working out) and you commented asking if you need a combination in the answers. So... Now, yes. Have a combination to go further.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

[SPOILER/TEASER] Tomorrow night: DmL - Ivy's Christmas 1.0
Only for patrons. The first spin-off.
More than 250 images. (This doesn't mean 251 or 260 or 275. More than this. Maybe even more than 300.)
More than 40 videos. (This doesn't mean 41 or 45. Maybe more than 50)
No wrong choices, no points. Only you and Ivy.
Tomorrow near 23PM. Available for patrons until day 1.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
drink 3x
talk
drink 2x
talk
That leads to black screen and "Ill get more drinks downstairs?" Kind of anticlimactic.

Oh yeah. I remembered now. Your comment gave me this ideia. I made a catch in the conversation (when they was talking working out) and you commented asking if you need a combination in the answers. So... Now, yes. Have a combination to go further.

Well, and given that I gave you the idea, how about shooting me a pm with the right combination? :)

Reactions: Forefinger

Forefinger

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018
I mean its like a Fucking good Hollywood movie. Great game and storyline. Really love Bea, Maybe a bit more romance just my opinion but still great. Hype for the Next update...
You will like the 0.3 I guess. o/

the old saves dont work?
And i couldnt save the game
From s1m01 to s1m02 work. 0.2 some paths need to start over because the major change. I added the "new start" and it changed somethings. So to avoid errors, is a good ideia use the new start. Wich is not bad, since you can maximize all stats from s1m01 and even try new things.

PC is a dick... At least in the straight play through... Honestly Cecil obviously likes MC but MC can't keep his cock in his pants... wouldn't blame her for holding off for so long..
f you pay attention, he is not a dick. He just let things happen. And avoid serious relationship. He has his reasons. And in fact, she loves him. But she didn't liked his philosophy of friends with benefits. Until the last scene. Now it's time to slowly make her join the harem. This thought of him to avoid serious relationships, is because I intend at the end of the game to make the player choose. A harem or a character who really got you? I know many players who want me to make a happy ending for MC and Ivy soon.

Is there a special place to save ? Because I just get a silent refuse to load. No crash, just that Ren'py return back to the main menu when I try to load my old save ; yes, I did it correctly.

And, no, I'll not start the previous chapter again. I have other things to do with my life than dealing with dev's crisis. If he really wanted us to play his game, he would have either started to deal with CG compression, or ensured that his code will works in every situation.
So, I'm always said I'm a noob developer. That's why I didn't bored Staff to give me a Developer tag. But, you as a Modder, don't know how a Label works? My crisis? Is it a hateful comment? Well... Luckily I was not the only one to see this. But I keep wondering where you got it to say it's my crisis. if it is because of the image I made about the 5 things we need to talk about. Yes, I'm tired of people commenting that it is Sims4, poor video quality and still playing. And the player having a S1M01 save to play S1M02 was just because I wanted the player to know the story, and then not comment that he didn't understand anything about this or those or these or whatever. Anyway... What goes around comes around.

I don't know why some people keep playing and criticizing. If it's constructive, I really think about it and try to improve. But if you have nothing to add... Why waste our precious time? Mainly... Why waste your precious time playing? Chair and computer doesn't keep you safe from the world to be a hate machine.

Anyway. Merry Christmas F95Z Community. 0.3 Walk...
Thank you all as always. Especially @UncleVT @the66 @bossapplesauce

Forefinger

Game Developer
Apr 5, 2018

[SPOILER/TEASER] Tomorrow night: DmL - Ivy's Christmas 1.0
Only for patrons. The first spin-off.
More than 250 images. (This doesn't mean 251 or 260 or 275. More than this. Maybe even more than 300.)
More than 40 videos. (This doesn't mean 41 or 45. Maybe more than 50)
No wrong choices, no points. Only you and Ivy.
Tomorrow near 23PM. Available for patrons until day 1.
I love you bro.

That leads to black screen and "Ill get more drinks downstairs?" Kind of anticlimactic.

Well, and given that I gave you the idea, how about shooting me a pm with the right combination? :)
Hahaha. I will.

Reactions: UncleVT and botc76
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes