Sensu

Jun 10, 2017
what do i need to dl to play al content
i mean do i just need the first part dl or al 3 parts 03, 04 and 01 ?
Start with intro then continue with s1m01 and later s1m02 (which seems is unplayable at the moment)
You might as well download HQA Packs:

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
If you are going to make a seperate game why not make it so you can start again, annoying.

revan335

Aug 5, 2016
For the people having problems loading their saves from the other chapter. In the previous chapter make sure you save at the black screen at the end that specifically says "save here." Then load that save to continue in this chapter.

Reactions: Justanx and Sensu

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Anyone have working saves then? I didnt and the game bugged for me with the futa route.

Sensu

Jun 10, 2017
For the people having problems loading their saves from the other chapter. In the previous chapter make sure you save at the black screen at the end that specifically says "save here." Then load that save to continue in this chapter.
yup, reloading and backtracking a bit with scroll wheel and saving again helped, just saving did not.

puzzled

Jun 17, 2017
did that still does not load

Reactions: sithlordo66

Sensu

Jun 10, 2017
did that still does not load
try my alpha save
EDIT: if you want to change the name of your character turn on console and input "mca", if output is "mca = u'Sensu'" then everything is fine and input "mca = u'YourChoice'"

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
You said there will be no NTR in this game. So what is this shit with my sister\roommate and this doppelganger? It is NTR to me!

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
exception occured......with game 1

Overview:
For years you have lived your life alone and "very good, thanks!". Enjoying as you want, drinking with friends, sex without commitment, flexible jobs... Until the daily life of your new neighbors begin to remind you of a past that you tried to erase from your life. To make matters worse, it seems like part of your past is about to return to your life. Is this new life compromised? Will you be able to deal with the whole situation? Or... "Isn't a big deal"?​

Updated: 23-Oct-2018
Developer/Publisher: /
Censorship: No
Version: S1M02 v0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Downloads:
PC: - - - - -
Mac: - - -

oliverste123

Mar 9, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/00bicurious.rpy", line 7270, in script
jump bi23beanokiss
ScriptError: could not find label 'bi23beanokiss'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/00bicurious.rpy", line 7270, in script
jump bi23beanokiss
File "C:\Users\Ste\Downloads\DrawingMyLife-S1M01-0.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1573, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\Ste\Downloads\DrawingMyLife-S1M01-0.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 871, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'bi23beanokiss'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
Drawing My Life S1M01-0.4
Tue Oct 30 02:42:34 2018

class0917

Jan 18, 2018
Hi! In S1 M01 After giving Beatrice the pen drive and the screen shows *She run away* the error screen comes up.
From there I can only Roll back or quit? What to do?

LenioTG

Oct 11, 2017
Hi, this seems a big project! :D

I've checked the walktrough, but I haven't find which path contains the sissification stuff, does somebody know where it is?

Reactions: Forefinger

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Hi, this seems a big project! :D

I've checked the walktrough, but I haven't find which path contains the sissification stuff, does somebody know where it is?
Think sissification refers to male roommate, it's in every path.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes