• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I'm curious, in almost all threads I saw people asking for "android port". Is android's tech spec that advanced now that all games on F95 now can be ported? Or they don't know what they are asking for? (Aka it can't be ported to android)

MoPoRoNo

Apr 17, 2020
I'm curious, in almost all threads I saw people asking for "android port". Is android's tech spec that advanced now that all games on F95 now can be ported? Or they don't know what they are asking for? (Aka it can't be ported to android)
For a Japanese visual novel using a proprietary or obscure engine, Android support is a foregone conclusion. Not a hardware issue, as smartphone hardware is capable.

GeneTaylor06

Jan 31, 2021
Hi, so im wondering if the mc acts as a bottom in all possible relationships, cause i dont really like playing games where the mc is 100% of the time the bottom. is mc the top in any the relationships?

HalAnon

Dec 31, 2020
It's been a while since I've seen Dramatical Murder around, anyone else remember when it was huge?

Lazlaz21

May 2, 2021
is it just me or what becoz i can't find/access gallery/CG's in extra. as it was instructed in walkthrough i've found thru internet that CG's/gallery were found in extra. But when i opened extra it only have glossary :(

pls help thank you

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Hi, so im wondering if the mc acts as a bottom in all possible relationships, cause i dont really like playing games where the mc is 100% of the time the bottom. is mc the top in any the relationships?
Nope. Aoba is bottom in all the relationships, but only a few of them have him not being submissive. With Clear for example, Aoba makes the choice but it kind of happens in all the others (or with Minx, its forced and people hate it).

This isn't Silver Chaos where that series has the main character be bottom for everyone but one character.

turkishgayb

Oct 12, 2019
download speed is ectremely slow.... i tried all links all of them is about 7-10 kbps :S it says 7 days to download !!!! is there any torrent possiblity ?

Reactions: Ro_ro

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
This game will take forever to download. It took 6 hours minimum to download but given how long the game is, its worth it.

Reactions: Ro_ro

Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
:0 noice! i never did finish this back when the fan TL came out, really excited to finally play the whole thing

it'll take a hot minute to download (my kingdom for a torrent!) but it's definitely worth it. thanks, op! <3

Starwolf_001

Jan 15, 2019
The mind control is actually Aoba's (protags) powers. Its called the power of persuasion. Its actually not used for any of the sex scenes but used for many of the action and drama scenes. If Aoba raises or lowers his voice, he can get people to listen to him. Aoba is shown using this at the beginning to increase sales for his job. He later uses it to calm down potential fights that could happen and is becomes important during the route you choose.
Thank you for your answer. :)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote