Popipo0284

Mar 18, 2021
Kemono party has updated a few content today. But unfortunately, Yae's is missing.. I'm looking for that one

shimekops

Apr 21, 2020
kept going back and forth on Kemono but did the Neuvi x Furina ever get a full HD release? I only see it posted on twitter. Even on the main patreon feed I only see the WIP post

monomulti

Jan 13, 2018
At this point we need some kind of community tracker for Dragk's videos...
There's so many WIPs and "upcoming" alt versions, I don't even know which of them actually got finished. Sometimes they do get finished later on, sometimes several other videos get WIP post + full release afterwards and you wonder if they'll ever come back to the older WIPs.
Trying to look up the Eula and Yelan videos has me flipping around several different pages trying to see which ones are "completed" videos.

Jan 15, 2023
At this point we need some kind of community tracker for Dragk's videos...
There's so many WIPs and "upcoming" alt versions, I don't even know which of them actually got finished. Sometimes they do get finished later on, sometimes several other videos get WIP post + full release afterwards and you wonder if they'll ever come back to the older WIPs.
Trying to look up the Eula and Yelan videos has me flipping around several different pages trying to see which ones are "completed" videos.
that guy is truly amazing at making delays hell yeah

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
I assume a lot of them are just uploaded on their discord. Even the mega folder doesn't have all their works.