bddraGON1

Jun 5, 2022
I downloaded the whole collection available in OP hoping to find the full res version of the clip posted. I looked everywhere I could(Kemono, R34, R34 Vid, etc.) and I think I picked up the Tia version from Kemono at least but came up short on my goal. I believe it's probably in the $15 tier from the page I saw on Kemono. I was really hoping somebody might have it stashed away on their drive or something, if they could share I would be eternally grateful.

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
I downloaded the whole collection available in OP hoping to find the full res version of the clip posted. I looked everywhere I could(Kemono, R34, R34 Vid, etc.) and I think I picked up the Tia version from Kemono at least but came up short on my goal. I believe it's probably in the $15 tier from the page I saw on Kemono. I was really hoping somebody might have it stashed away on their drive or something, if they could share I would be eternally grateful.
This was only ever posted to Newgrounds.
Seeing it's part 1. Will we actually get a continuation? Or Will it be placed on the back burner for an indefinite time
Beidou_DC_-_Preview.png

I was really looking forward to Beidou x Riftwolf part 2 but it never ended up coming out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Locozon

paralog

Oct 8, 2020
Guess I'll stop fapping to dragk stuff till the day when the full video of hu tao and riftwolf allegedly more than 3 minutes comes out.