Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
step 1: pick red (or blue) until your coworker leaves the office.
step 2: ???
I mean you can get different sex scenes or none at all depending on when you pick red or blue and i can't be arsed to go trough every combination.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
wth did he shortend it i know there whas way more then this whe could fuck manami and the swimming pool in the house so he only did a remake of menu and such and shortend it again this is not wat patreon's has payed for
it ends when co worker Manami leaf's the office this update isnt worth it
this is just uncool
becausse he only reworked the game and shortend it again whe where able to do way more in the 0.9.0.0

this canot be 1.0.0.0 but 0.0.1.0

Klokz

Aug 12, 2017
wth did he shortend it i know there whas way more then this whe could fuck manami and the swimming pool in the house so he only did a remake of menu and such and shortend it again this is not wat patreon's has payed for
it ends when co worker Manami leaf's the office this update isnt worth it
this is just uncool
lol the wrong version was uploaded... this is obviously a .1 build not a 1.0 build.

Reactions: Mondoblasto

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
Pick Red the whole time until you confront her in the office. Pick blue then until the Option "Kiss her" appears.

See a guide doesn't seem so bad now does it ? ;)
I waited until the 1.0 version to try this game. After seven months, there is only 10 minutes of gameplay.
Either they posted the wrong version, or this dev re-started his game.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
You guys are hilarious. If you read earlier informational posts on this thread instead of posting, you would see that the devs have reworked the game into a new format.

The current upload is NOT an old update but the first chapter in the NEW format.

If you want to know why you can (a) head to the Patreon page, which might cost $1 to read or (b) page back to the posts that have been from the devs.

4.40 star(s) 78 Votes