• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Abandoned Double Milf [Demo] [Impreganator Games]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
So apparently the Dev put out two Demo at once, and both threads have comments that said the assets are stolen.
Any experts know if this is true?

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
Oh yeah, this artist just drew for a new Saimin game, I should try it.
As for Wizard Link, I remember it being a pain in the ass to run but with great scenes (sadly, the huge brown girl didn't have enough content)

Reactions: heartofsword

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Why put Impreganatorgames up here with demos? Has f95zone become a free advertising platform?

Also? A deadly virus destrous THE FUTURE? WHAAAAT? So, there is only today until the end of the world, or is next week that's been destroyed?

And what the FUCK does "double MILF" mean, exactly? Does his mother multiply into two clones or what?

Also, just read that he uses stolen assets? I believe it's time to report him to Patreon then.

Reactions: anon8525

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
they could have at least matched the colour of the eyes with the repurposed art XD

xue

May 31, 2017
It looks like the art used in this game is taken from a japanese visual novel . Not sure if the art is used with or without permission, but you can definitely find more art of the women in this game online if you need.
yeah i was wondering why the art looked so familiar. and DEV, even has a patreon, making money off things that arent even his/hers..aka stealing HCG. kid even has his profile blocked and allows SPECIFIC people viewing their profile. can one of the admins or mods take this foos upload?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes