• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Abandoned Double Milf [Demo] [Impreganator Games]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1202410_EV042_01.jpg

Overview:
A deadly virus is destorying the future. The only way to stop this is in a special gene you have. The future needs this gene to be double expressed to synthesise a cure. The only way to get this gene double expressed is for you to impregnate your own mother.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-05-10
Release Date: 2021-04-25
Developer: Impreganator Games -
Censored: Yes
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

1202411_EV048_01.jpg 1202412_EV046_01.jpg

Last edited:

vezonwolf

Jan 4, 2020
It looks like the art used in this game is taken from a japanese visual novel . Not sure if the art is used with or without permission, but you can definitely find more art of the women in this game online if you need.

aze123451

Mar 28, 2020
Great art, I'll keep an eye on this one.
Also, I hope " I'm making this page because I've seen too many H-Game makers abandon their work and just syphon money off their fans while dangling every expanding release dates in front of them. I WILL NEVER DO THIS TOO YOU " isn't going to become ironic. Good luck dev.

EisbärFromHell

Mar 23, 2020
And here I thought it would be a Wizard Links translation. It for sure deserves one. One of the best hypnosis & corruption games I've had the pleasure of fapping to.

But no, just stolen assets turned into "Incest Virus game Nr. X"

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes