• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Abandoned Double Milf [Demo] [Impreganator Games]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Totally stolen also even the game that's built around this stolen stuff is so low effort as to be utterly laughable. There isn't even a game over screen. It just says game over in text and then the game freezes and patiently awaits for you to close and restart.

Boopeeman

Jun 14, 2020
Kek, hi anon I was a big fan of this game when you posted it on /h/. People are reeing about it being stolen artwork but almost every 3d game they play is comprised as such. I like this type of story a lot so it was almost perfect. I do hope you can make some of your own stuff eventually.

nanoviolence

May 5, 2017
Kek, hi anon I was a big fan of this game when you posted it on /h/. People are reeing about it being stolen artwork but almost every 3d game they play is comprised as such. I like this type of story a lot so it was almost perfect. I do hope you can make some of your own stuff eventually.
I wouldn't mind the stolen artwork if the writing was good. which it isnt.....

Reactions: Lunarius

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
Oh look at that, the dev on an alt xd

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Using common assetts like the rpgmaker rtp or the licensed 3d models that are common to a lot of those games is not the same as ripping the CG's off a game wholesale. Spending an afternoon writing the shittiest dialogue imaginable to go with them and then calling it a game. Which is what this is. Probably the dev on an alt trying to get people to support his scam patreon.

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
These type of uploaders really should be banned. I know what kind of site this is, but come on F95. Have some respect for the original artists instead of these losers.

• Angry
Reactions: I am Gone

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Imagine crying about stolen work on a piracy forum. Did you run out of managers to harass so you came here to get your crying fix?

Reactions: Andrew5000

Andrew5000

May 11, 2019
If the other game that the art was stolen from isn't even in english then I don't give a shit if it is stolen or not. There is no way for me to enjoy the original so I will gladly accept a version repurposed into a hot plot I like.

This whole site has stolen games and you people are whining about this one? Get off your pedestals

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
20 months since last game update this needs the abandoned tag.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes