Unity Completed Domination Quest -Kuro & the Naughty Monster Girls- [v1.46] [Kokage no Izumi]

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
I am missing a monster girl, Nadia "carnivorous plant girl" anybody know where to find her?

Also... What to do after beating shiro? The ending is so open...

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
I am missing a monster girl, Nadia "carnivorous plant girl" anybody know where to find her?

Also... What to do after beating shiro? The ending is so open...
in the original poste *page 1* there is a 100% save just downloadit override ur save and ul have them all

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
is there an uncensored version?
most japanese games tend to be censored, so unless you can find someone who is really good with photoshop, you are most likely sol. On a different note, is this game 100 percent translated, or only partial

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
most japanese games tend to be censored, so unless you can find someone who is really good with photoshop, you are most likely sol. On a different note, is this game 100 percent translated, or only partial
ugh japanese people pls ffs.

i only played about 15min yet and the english so far seems fine. i found one word that wasnt translated but other than that it looks pretty clean so far

Iepie122

Jul 7, 2018
ugh japanese people pls ffs.

i only played about 15min yet and the english so far seems fine. i found one word that wasnt translated but other than that it looks pretty clean so far
they also can't do a lot about it, they have the censorship law which limits them a lot

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
Is there anything to do after you beat shiro? The guild said yananba got attacked by red beetle but the guard wont let me in

anon001

Jan 29, 2019
Checked the dev page, looks like expansion was just added, downloading it now to verify

edit: its been updated and the level cap looks like it has increased as well

plol123

Jun 20, 2017
Checked the dev page, looks like expansion was just added, downloading it now to verify

edit: its been updated and the level cap looks like it has increased as well
Mind posting a link for us poor people

shadow1423

Oct 4, 2018
Can someone help me continue? and ending up at: water dragons island and I do not know where to go, help please

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
supposed to do something involving the swamp but I accidentaily sped through it. Any Idea, and how you get past the hole in the bridge

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes