Raziel Games

Formerly 'Tefinho'
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
banner.png

Overview:
After just recently having gotten your life together you manage to get yourself a hot girlfriend! However not even a week into your new relationship your girlfriend is kidnapped and in an effort to save her you find yourself in a mansion filled with succubi. Will you manage to rescue your girlfriend or will you become food for the inhabitants of the mansion? To get through the mansion you might have to strike deals and please the demons with your subservience. Or maybe you could turn the tables on them, using their own powers to dominate them and become the lord of the mansion!​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-23
Release Date: 2024-04-23
Developer: Raziel Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All v0.1 Hotfixed
: - - - -

logo.jpg Screenshot 2024-04-23 183027.png Screenshot 2024-04-23 182646.png idle_gf.jpg 03.jpg anal4.jpg 11.jpg

Last edited:

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
Since you dev asked for feedback I'll give u my 2 cents... The idea is good but poorly implemented. The text inside boxes hurts the eyes and is really difficult to read. The "combat" is confusing and kinda boring, got game over on the 2 first tries and gave up. And for a text based game- and no image appeared for me at all(I am playing on mobile though)-, you could have worked better on the introduction. Good luck with the game.

HughJazz69

May 14, 2020
Getting sarahs dominance down to -25 is taking an eternity which is making me a little bored. Perhaps I'm an outlier, but I'd like to fly through these games and spend as little time as possible on fights.

Adding a difficulty option could be something to think about?
Easy =Dom: -5/+5
Medium =Dom: -10/+10
Hard =Dom: -25/+25

ArmoredDom

Apr 3, 2018
So when I'm trying to clense my addictions with Angela it just doesn't give me an option to continue? I attached my save file where it is. Other than this though very good game so far.

Oct 18, 2020
Wow, this actually sounds like a really good storyline with good tags! I personally don't hate on the futa potential here. Nice stuff! Wishing this game luck making it!

charizards356

Feb 16, 2018
So not a big problem since this probably will not be a majority of your players but I play these games on my phone via joiplay and no pictures are showing up. Idk exactly where the problem is but most, no, every other html game runs fine with joiplay and everything else shows up. It is just the pictures. Wish I could be of more help telling you exactly where is messed up but I cant

Reactions: Gudil

maximusleroy

Aug 26, 2016
  • If you replace input.textContent = '"' + text + '"' by $(input).wiki(text); you won't have to split the dialog around every variable.
  • Every dialog string should be wrapped in double quotes, otherwise strings with single quotes won't show up properly. (ie single quotes are not shown when a string is not wrapped in double quotes)
  • It should be "giggle_cute.mp3" instead of "giggle_cute.wav".
  • var enabledEffects = State.variables.enabledEffects; should be var enabledEffects = settings.EnableEffects; otherwise no audio will play
  • var enabledMusic = State.variables.enabledMusic; should be var enabledMusic = settings.EnableMusic; otherwise no music will play
  • The no image problem is because the folder name was changed, for some reason the path are "../DM/img/..." instead of "img/..."

Last edited:
Reactions: Raziel Games

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
DominationMansion-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes