• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML - Domination Mansion [v0.1 Hotfixed] [Raziel Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Corruption_

Really enjoyed it so far, there are a few bugs but easy to overlook in a first version of the game, really enjoyed that the routes are not hardlocked and are based on stats. Look forward to next release!
  2. 4.00 star(s)

NinjaPanda213

A really good start. although lacking a bit rn (Would like to see more gifs and not mostly images) but it has a great base and the potential for a really good game is there so staying positive and hopeful for the future of the game!
  3. 4.00 star(s)

autor

Pretty great start, definitely looking forward to seeing where you take this. The mechanics and premise seem solid, and there's plenty of potential. I very much appreciate a game of this type that puts a decent focus on the more dominant side of things for the player, as opposed to being primarily focused on the sub side with dom options as an afterthought.

The biggest complaint I have is that buttons can often be somewhat unresponsive, sometimes taking multiple clicks to register. I'm not entirely sure why this is, it might even be an issue on my end although other Twine games haven't caused this issue. It creates a bit of annoyance in combat, as that involves multiple choices in fairly rapid succession, so the delays compound.

Otherwise, a very promising start. Can't wait for more!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

redfishred

Very fun little game right now and promising, with a simpler conceit than Corruption Hero, less grindy, and great models. Really excited to see where it goes. Will follow very closely and looking forward to upcoming updates.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

sunji

great start to an interesting idea with a good selection of models and consistency in images. the basic premise of a plot has been established but the nature of the game leaves alot of options for development going forward