3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
im also asking what does that guy that says i have to "collect my gentlemanly items".....ive acquired a camera from the bathroom stall, a cd player from the lottery and a video tape from one of the minions that attack you...am i missing something?

BlackGod

Jun 17, 2017
im also asking what does that guy that says i have to "collect my gentlemanly items".....ive acquired a camera from the bathroom stall, a cd player from the lottery and a video tape from one of the minions that attack you...am i missing something?
which bathroom stall did you get the camera?

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
guys i am asking again is there another sm room like if there is one how do i find it
i search too , my theory lead me to the stair ( near the exit of the hotel , the 3 block on the left) ... but no idea if i have right or not XD

JQ [JQ]

Jun 4, 2022
i search too , my theory lead me to the stair ( near the exit of the hotel , the 3 block on the left) ... but no idea if i have right or not XD
you need to use 5 times the sm room, buy all the permanent items from the shop, and then when you leave the shop the keeper tells you that you can use the 2nd room, that is the same as the older one, but you unlock a wooden horse like the chair

JQ [JQ]

Jun 4, 2022
someone know how to deal with the green hair girl trying to killing you (after enslaved the girl and beat her at the ascend game) ?
aside avoid her i mean

edit : beat your slave again at the ascend game ^^'
You need to find the "homemade sleep pills" that are in the jail of the girl, in the clothes dropped in the floor, you need to go to the parking lot (enter and leaving) waiting for eva(the girl with green hair), when she catches you, you give her the pills and then you can win the final game

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
you need to use 5 times the sm room, buy all the permanent items from the shop, and then when you leave the shop the keeper tells you that you can use the 2nd room, that is the same as the older one, but you unlock a wooden horse like the chair
ah , i knew it already , but like lust boy sam i imagined a total new room after the wooden horse xD
thank you anyway ^^

Rawrledino

Jun 30, 2022
does any one have a version of this game with the original text? i tryed to fix this one, and i fix some of the cliping text, but the machine translater is to much fix, it would be easier to try to translate the base game

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
the best i could get was used the room 50x and got the wooden horse to put in my basement

BlackGod

Jun 17, 2017
how to gather the " gentlemanly tools "? It seems i cant active the event bc those items dont appear, even though the guy keep telling me to get those items.

mindmccontrol

Apr 20, 2020
The extraction operation was not completed

An unexpected error is preventing the archive from being extracted.

What to do?

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
The extraction operation was not completed

An unexpected error is preventing the archive from being extracted.

What to do?
Maybe the download got corrupted, so my first attempt would be to simply redownload the file from another filehost. My second attempt would be to chose a different unpack tool.

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
Really like the game, the idea is great imho.
This author seems to have made more games of similiar style, did anyone try their others too? Especially the dominate gamble school game looks interesting.

JQ [JQ]

Jun 4, 2022
Really like the game, the idea is great imho.
This author seems to have made more games of similiar style, did anyone try their others too? Especially the dominate gamble school game looks interesting.
hi, im JQL, the owner of the saves, I'm trying to complete the school version to upload a request, its not that good like DG2

Reactions: stauffi

Lust boy sam

Sep 21, 2023
by house, you mean this?

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
btw i saw one of your saves in this game did you had a 100% save file just asking
I had a couple taht were SUPER useful at least for making me wanna continue on my own. Honestly the MTL is the hardest part. But I totally wanna play more of these games I like the theme. Sexual slavery seems to somehow make more sense in a seedy gambling world lol i mean if it makes sense at all

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote