• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Feb 8, 2019
Argo's less Armored look is more fine than that MSG4 ripoff. but the design could be better. it's almost like he just came back from home and decided to wear some armor. I mean the his shirt and pants could be a bit more... royalty-like than plain looking?

kenshun

Sep 5, 2018
Oh crap a srpg? Man I love those! I'm really looking forward to the future of this game! Though I kind of wish there was a tag for srpg's on this site, would totally play them all.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Oh crap a srpg? Man I love those! I'm really looking forward to the future of this game! Though I kind of wish there was a tag for srpg's on this site, would totally play them all.
There's an entire engine dedicated to making SRPGs (SRPG Studio), but it's just tagged as "Other" here. Which is kinda weird, because there's tags for some pretty obscure engines. Anyway, off the top of my head, Shadows Over Meridia has some of the same tags as this game. Given the genre's tendency to include lots of characters and mechanics for recruiting enemies, it lends itself pretty well to mind control and/or corruption games in particular.

Jul 31, 2021
Whoever you are, I love and thank you for adding a weapon that just decimates my opponents. It feels good not to put in the tactical effort to get to the corruption scenes.

May 5, 2020
a small bug report, in chapter 3 when you're thrown in the cell there are two walls you can walk into, the top left and the bottom right wall are non existant

Reactions: Fez Dispenser

Fez Dispenser

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2023
Hey sorry for the wait, life happens you know. Anyway, new game update! I won't go over the details since that's in the changelog, but I will say keep an eye on the voting board, because it's going to change to something else tomorrow! Anyway, I hope you enjoy, and as always let me know what you think so that I can improve!

Heads up, you will need to start a new save due to the changes implemented
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
May 11, 2023
Hey sorry for the wait, life happens you know. Anyway, new game update! I won't go over the details since that's in the changelog, but I will say keep an eye on the voting board, because it's going to change to something else tomorrow! Anyway, I hope you enjoy, and as always let me know what you think so that I can improve!

Heads up, you will need to start a new save due to the changes implemented
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Glad to see this project not abandoned, I like corruption games and SRPG games so this is great, good luck with the next update

Last edited:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
FYI, the links in the OP haven't been updated. You can find the new update .

There's also a process that you need to go through to get the update to actually appear in the latest updates list, which is pretty important if you want it to be seen by people who aren't already following the thread, though I don't know exactly what it is. There might be a sticky post in the dev forum or something. For now I'll just hit the "report new update" button, but there might be something simpler you can do as the dev so it's not relying on other people to report it.

Fez Dispenser

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2023
FYI, the links in the OP haven't been updated. You can find the new update .

There's also a process that you need to go through to get the update to actually appear in the latest updates list, which is pretty important if you want it to be seen by people who aren't already following the thread, though I don't know exactly what it is. There might be a sticky post in the dev forum or something. For now I'll just hit the "report new update" button, but there might be something simpler you can do as the dev so it's not relying on other people to report it.
Hey thanks Rosen King, I actually did report the update, but I guess they are slow for whatever reason on this. I need to come back tomorrow to set up the vote board, so if it isnt fixed by then, i will try to reach out to one of the higher ups. The major links aren't updated, but right above them is the link to the mega for V0.2.

feed33ha

Apr 30, 2022
Can I somehow make game fullscreen? Normally alt + Enter works, but not this time, Borderless gaming didnt work either.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote