• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1705261519654.png

Overview:
A Corruption SRPG game where you play as the deposed prince Argo, who seeks to reclaim his throne through any means necessary. To achomplish this, he uses the Crest of Domination which allows him to bend those weaker than him to his will. How will this story play out, only one way to find out!​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-15
Release Date: 2024-01-14
Developer: Fez Dispenser -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -

Screenshot 2023-08-06 125427.jpg Screenshot 2023-08-06 125550.jpg Screenshot 2023-08-06 125854.jpg Screenshot 2023-08-06 125802.jpg Screenshot 2023-08-06 125321.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Fez Dispenser

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2023
Hi there, I'm the developer Fez Dispenser! This is my first time making a game, so sorry in advance if its not that good at first. I was inspired by works like tjords and harold's Record of war series, and wanted to take a crack at making my own corruption srpg series. Since I am a new creator, I ask that if you do have comments, or ideas, please post them so i can make fixes with each release. All I ask is that you keep it constructive :).
The next planned release is going to be a smaller one (single map) with no new corruption scenes. Instead it will be mostly fixing any mistakes, and introducing the next set of characters, The Eleyid Elites!

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Fez Dispenser Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!
Note: I downloaded and uploaded the game as zip to Mega. Don't upload just a folder to Mega it can make downloading it very slow.

You can get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: rKnight

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Despite clunky controls(which I bet is engines fault), it's decent start.

Pretty good plot twist, to be discovered. Tho it needs to be gently refined.

CG's are decent quality as well.

I'll bookmark for now, and hope it wont pass away.

So yeah good luck dev.

PS.
Last boss, haha.

supertails92

Mar 2, 2018
Man, I feel like corruption fans have been eating like kings the past few weeks.
I like it dev. Keep going!

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
When you accidentally press "ESC" without saving your progress in these type of game engines.

I know what you feels it got me extremely frustrated. Don't worry the dev will probably fix it fast, it's really easy to do.
Fez Dispenser, In SRPG you can quite easily add a "confirm" prompt before exiting, it's just ticking something in tools->option, you should do that as ppl (at least i do) usualy press ESC without thinking when they want to cancel an action, and this is awful to loose your save because of that.
I'm happy to see a new mind control SRPG dev here, feel free to ask if you have any question, SRPG can be a bit rough when you're a beginner but it can do a lot once you're used to it.
Good luck with your game, I'll probably give it a go when I have some free time.

Last edited:

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Screenshot_2023-08-06_125321.jpg

Looks like the MC is wearing a Metal Gear styled sneaking suit under that purple renfaire armor.

Also, he's wearing boob armor. Look at it, he's got a bigger bust than Viske.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Seems interesting so far. Though I'm not exactly the biggest fan of corrupting the girls by violently raping them while they're still unwilling. Half the fun of mind control is making it so you don't need to do that, y'know? (Edit: To be clear, I'm not asking the dev to change the game, just pointing out the one noteworthy caveat to my enjoyment.)

Man, I feel like corruption fans have been eating like kings the past few weeks.
Still waiting for someone to make a Reverse Corruption game, though. It can be done! Let us brainwash evil villainesses into noble heroines who fight to defend their Master and his homeland! Or have magical girls blast the villains with a Care Bear Stare that turns them into lesbian warriors of love and justice! Ah well, maybe some day.

Last edited:

Screening

Oct 26, 2019
Seems interesting so far. Though I'm not exactly the biggest fan of corrupting the girls by violently raping them while they're still unwilling. Half the fun of mind control is making it so you don't need to do that, y'know?
On the other hand dev this is the post that 'sold me' on downloading the game.

Cimory

Sep 7, 2020
yess i like the animation art,changing they eyes to so perfect, i will waiting for the update

Fez Dispenser

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2023
Seems interesting so far. Though I'm not exactly the biggest fan of corrupting the girls by violently raping them while they're still unwilling. Half the fun of mind control is making it so you don't need to do that, y'know? (Edit: To be clear, I'm not asking the dev to change the game, just pointing out the one noteworthy caveat to my enjoyment.)

Still waiting for someone to make a Reverse Corruption game, though. It can be done! Let us brainwash evil villainesses into noble heroines who fight to defend their Master and his homeland! Or have magical girls blast the villains with a Care Bear Stare that turns them into lesbian warriors of love and justice! Ah well, maybe some day.
On the other hand dev this is the post that 'sold me' on downloading the game.
Well good news for both of you! I plan to have each girl have at least two scenes each, one pre corruption and one post corruption. For the post corruption I'm still mulling over how I want to do it. either some kind of scene choice on the maps, or maybe make it part of the bonus item shop and attach a skill with it. who knows \/('_')\/.

In other news, quick update to address some issues with the game, plus an added map introducing the next set of characters (No corruptions though...). Any way I'm probably going to post some polls on this new map's difficulty and a changed character art. Didn't want to get started on the bulk of arc 1 without getting a general feel.

Fez Dispenser

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2023
Can't make more than one poll at once, so between Argo's new armor look and old armor look which do you prefer?
Harbinger Armor (new) like the post above this one.
Soldier Armor (old) like this post instead.
Thanks!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DominantTale-0.06
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote