• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The game is too damn grindy.

1. It's boring as an RPG it's more of mine and avoid enemies
2. Enemies do a lot of damage to you
3. Levels take forever to level up except if you fight boss
4. it's more of a mine and craft game
5. Combat is boring as you do nothing but spells as physical attacks suck
6. All spells use massive amount of mana

So basically you end up avoiding enemies and mining for material. That pretty much is the game it's actually quite boring.

LaPlumaSimp

May 29, 2022
where'd you get your other wisdom stat though :sob:
the other wisdom stat is near korius temple. after exiting the temple, go down to the next area and find a passage on the left side. it leads to a greeny area with a fountain in the middle. interact with the fountain. a mana crystal is necessary.

Benlex

Oct 14, 2019
View attachment 3166783
Where can I get 1 more Wisdom stat? or should I go back here after escaping the sewers? (if it's possible coz the game is hinting that I can't go back)

EDIT: NVM, got the wisdom stat on a geyser near the sewer's exit XD
I have never encountered this scene in any version of the game. Any hint on where this might be?

benzrafer

Jul 2, 2018
Can Somebody do a guide I'm laterally stuck cant get to the surface tried the 2 ladder and the exit with 2 guard also cant pull the sword cant find the other stat

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes