Unity Completed Dogoddess Inseminating Sex [Blacktiger]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes
Jan 26, 2018
I know this is gonna sound dumb but can someone make a 1GB download link so I can download 1 parts at a time because my wifi is not working and I can only download from my phone

Omegasail75

Oct 16, 2018
Looking for working android version. Downloaded that game from xgames and it is only english menu there. Have no button to change languages

ベボレド

Oct 19, 2018
a friend of mine challenged me to play this game that contained the two things i dislike the most in smut: furry and pedo
there you go completed it you fag pos

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
a friend of mine challenged me to play this game that contained the two things i dislike the most in smut: furry and pedo
there you go completed it you fag pos
Did you complete it though? Better post that save file as proof that you did.
:KEK:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is this ported to android with the english translation? Can't find it google
The Windows and Android versions are , and zipped together in the opening post...

DOGoddess 1.04 APK -

Hopefully it works, you don't really get fan ports of Unity games.

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Hopefully it works, you don't really get fan ports of Unity games.
There's actually a good reason for why that doesn't happen. It's one of those engines that would require far more effort to fan port because some of the files compile to a specific architecture and have build numbers on them that indicate which platform they will be running on. I experimented with porting Unity games to android but unfortunately there's no easy way to do it as it process involves either decompiling the game which is a lengthy process or buying this expensive tool that does it for you assuming can actually do what it says.

Personally I think 560 USD is too big of a gamble though.

Reactions: Skyzenski

92ffa

Sep 3, 2021
I just got one of the ending and... holy shit.

You might to add slight gore to your tags.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes