Name: FC435 - Slasher - Return to Horror Hole.torrent

Size: 0 MB
Uploaded: 04-03-2019 19:30
Last download: 04-03-2019 20:51

look at the size of the file 0 mb
It's a torrent file

quid quad quo

Jul 5, 2017
yea, use thepiratebay dot rocks, or rarbgto dot org or http en dot btbit dot org, aint no body got time for Chinese lesson. Happy fapping fellas, off to the fapcave! :coffee:

Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
Fapping is off topic (LOL)!
Quid Quad Quo, when they turn on the "Fap-sign", do you have to quickly rush out of the Fap-Cave......na na na na na na na....Fapman!!! (LOL).....just joking man for shits and giggles!
Yo peeps any new comics get out?

Reactions: bdsmcryingaahsaah

Olive B

Jul 22, 2017
If you can send it to me, 500, thanks. Anyway, I think it's harmful to the creator. Filter his last comic.
I would buy it, but I only use paypal. And I would never share it, because it harms the creators, filter their latest comics.
Or perhaps it benefits them, and people buy the comics after reading them when they become fans. I dont know. When they use PayPal I buy some.
What is harmful to the creators the most is how difficult Fansadox makes it to actually legitimately purchase their comics. I have purchased them several times in the past and have never once shared any of my purchases. I want to support their work but the last few times i tried to actually buy something my email and credit cards were all blacklisted. I wrote to them about it and they responded by sending me the arrest record of someone who has a similar name, asking if it was me. That was outrageous. What are they doing, running background checks on everyone that tries to buy something? I have tried and tried to give them hundreds of dollars of my money but they just blocked and made it impossible. They leave people no choice but to pirate their stuff. So fuck those guys. If they have shut down it's not like those artists are going to disappear. They will likely migrate to something like Patreon.

By the way, they are based in the Netherlands so any threats of lawsuits or whatever else are only something to worry about if you are in Europe.

Reactions: Untitled999
D

Deleted member 2514

What is harmful to the creators the most is how difficult Fansadox makes it to actually legitimately purchase their comics. I have purchased them several times in the past and have never once shared any of my purchases. I want to support their work but the last few times i tried to actually buy something my email and credit cards were all blacklisted. I wrote to them about it and they responded by sending me the arrest record of someone who has a similar name, asking if it was me. That was outrageous. What are they doing, running background checks on everyone that tries to buy something? I have tried and tried to give them hundreds of dollars of my money but they just blocked and made it impossible. They leave people no choice but to pirate their stuff. So fuck those guys. If they have shut down it's not like those artists are going to disappear. They will likely migrate to something like Patreon.

By the way, they are based in the Netherlands so any threats of lawsuits or whatever else are only something to worry about if you are in Europe.
Everything is very reasonable. I hope they are aware that paypal is a good way to pay.

Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
aichobits2011
You are lucky, my friend. ;-) I would also be very grateful for the copy via PM or something if your friend is ok with it, but I understand that sharing it can be risky.
Aichobits2011, obviously like everyone else, I to would like a copy of FC 500 via PM or whatever means you can use.
But I agree with Synnerai about the "possible" risks with sharing non DRM "cracked" content.
We know comics are monitored, that's why the DRM needs to be "cracked" before sharing.
I agree some of the threats (legal etc) by Dofantasy etc are possibly "without teeth", but some people have been doxed in the past and that shit (which is basically illegal!) can be just evil!
Also be careful pal we know this thread has the eyes of Dofantasy etc spies (rats) constantly on it! That's why links get taken down as soon as being posted!
I might not make any friends with this post, and I'm sure there will be responses (expletive laden), as everyone wants a copy (INCLUDING ME!), but hey you know what I write is all true!
At the end of the day it's up to you dude, with what ever you decide, all the best.
PS - FYI - For those who might have missed / had problems getting etc, JPEG versions of these and other recent "cracks" are now on 8muses - , enjoy.

D

Deleted member 2514

Hi, could I also get a PM copy of the 500 by any chance?
Also I don't know if the 492 is available somewhere, been looking for that one for a while!
492 It hasn't been shared yet, you must wait or you can buy it if you dont wait.

D

Deleted member 2514

Piracy is beneficial, increases sales, does not decrease them. The more people read it better for them, because their web up in search engines like Google. I do not understand that obsection for trying to control what they can not control.

Melwill

Mar 27, 2018
Patience please, sharing is not so easy nowadays.
Don't know if i'm in the right topic but the question is: Does dofantasy has the paper copies of their comics or it's just the digital copies? (my english is bad if there's some mistakes)

Reactions: Untitled999