bruml

Jan 15, 2018
Yes, there are DRM. How it works - I don't know. But in all comics from 429 containes some code, which can be like a track-number.

In attachment there are explantion
these number are for identify who leaks the comics to internet, its not DRM, original comics have digitally signatures with names who purchase it, its like if you have your name in MS office, all your files are digitaly signatured with your name, you can see it, if you click on properties of the file, pdf DRM just do, that you cant delte this signature from pdf, so if you upload it somewhere, everyone can see, whose files it is, cracking drm mean, that you must remove this signature by grabing pdf to single jpg files or somehow re-code the pdf file, its why it take long time to get fresh comics, you must wait untill someone crack it first, and second thing is, that codes inside picture, nobody knows for sure, if its actually do anything or not, but ofc nobody want risk his fansadox account if they do

Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
People people people......please lets not quibble (lol), it's not going to get us anywhere, is it?.
United we stand, divided we fall, remember!
Yeah torrents are probably a better option, if those "cracking" and sharing can go that way, as the current posted links get taken down almost immediately, as soon as "Dofantasy spies" see them posted on here etc!
If someone can point the way to some torrents already out there then great, please do so to help those who don't have the time to scour the net. I've personally not had luck with finding them in the past, but now I'll have another try, when I have some spare time!
What Blackknight was trying to say, I think, but maybe should have worded it differently, is be grateful for what’s getting out and getting posted, as it’s a slow process and a fair wait between them. As the DRM explanation above by Bruml outlines.
My fear is, if people start to get elitist about acceptable and non-acceptable "content" and posting types it's possibly going to put some who crack and post content off. This site has content standards anyway for those posting to follow!
Yeah we all want the original high quality PDF straight away and we want it easy and quick. But as an example, sometimes you have to take a cracked JPEG version (e.g. 8muses etc) until you can get your hands on the original high quality PDF, due to time frames and individuals involved in the cracking and sharing process. I'm just happy to get my hands on content ASAP, and I say to all who are getting the stuff out good on you and please keep it up, YOU'RE LEGENDS! Hey, just my two cents worth. Any one who wants to tell me to F-off, fair enough (lol), just wanted to say it how I saw it!

GillH

Jan 30, 2019
can you check for Fernando tourist trap 2
cause i cant access in 1337x from my country?
No new stuff. Just the latest comics that weren't on torrent. Here's the list

Fansadox Collection 494 - Hawke - Private Dick 2
Fansadox Collection 490 - Hawke - Private Dick 1
Fansadox Collection 488 - Cagri - Harem 2018
Fansadox Collection 485 - Erenisch - The Society 2
Fansadox Collection 484 - Roberts - SS Prison Hell 2
Fansadox Collection 480 - Predondo - The Hotties Next Door 9
Fansadox Collection 478 - Celestin - Dumpster Diver
Fansadox Collection 475 - Kitty Hand - Classmates 2 - Rude Awakening
Fansadox Collection 473 - Cagri - Wild
Fansadox Collection 466 - Feather - Devil Incantation II
Fansadox Collection 446 - Slasher - Toy in the Attic

Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
GillH, thanks for letting us know.
Personally I have all those already, but I and I'm sure others appreciate you letting us know, especially for those who may not have them yet.
Could I please kindly ask, on behalf of myself and everyone, if you do come across any others you give us all a heads up here?
At the end of the day its all about "share and share alike", being brutally blunt that's why we come here right?
It's not just for the witty repartee or the gaining of enlightenment (lol)!
No new stuff. Just the latest comics that weren't on torrent. Here's the list

Fansadox Collection 494 - Hawke - Private Dick 2
Fansadox Collection 490 - Hawke - Private Dick 1
Fansadox Collection 488 - Cagri - Harem 2018
Fansadox Collection 485 - Erenisch - The Society 2
Fansadox Collection 484 - Roberts - SS Prison Hell 2
Fansadox Collection 480 - Predondo - The Hotties Next Door 9
Fansadox Collection 478 - Celestin - Dumpster Diver
Fansadox Collection 475 - Kitty Hand - Classmates 2 - Rude Awakening
Fansadox Collection 473 - Cagri - Wild
Fansadox Collection 466 - Feather - Devil Incantation II
Fansadox Collection 446 - Slasher - Toy in the Attic

Reactions: bdsmcryingaahsaah

kurogari

Aug 16, 2017
just saying, everything on torrent is already uploaded here (and most probably uploaded here first), some great fansadox uploader on torrent like almerias has stop uploading fansadox content (probably DRM marking stuff), so neither here nor on torrent people will upload content that will expose their account, and if there's no different why not talk it out on forum where you probably met someone that is capable of cracking the pdf to protect the uploader account?

quid quad quo

Jul 5, 2017
just saying, everything on torrent is already uploaded here (and most probably uploaded here first), some great fansadox uploader on torrent like almerias has stop uploading fansadox content (probably DRM marking stuff), so neither here nor on torrent people will upload content that will expose their account, and if there's no different why not talk it out on forum where you probably met someone that is capable of cracking the pdf to protect the uploader account?
Almerias got into legal trouble with them and that's how we found out about DRM in the first place IIRC. There are ppl capable of cracking but most of them find it very bothersome and little to no reward. 8muses still finds a way around it. Also, let me repeat what the mods said, DO NOT ASK FOR LINKS HERE. If you had those files, torrent them. Sharing is caring. Have a great day y'all.