• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DasKapitan

Oct 26, 2017
Got a question for you chaps: The first Fansadox I ever saw was, I think 416. Some kind of Persian harem deal... I was into it enough to follow into the 420's, and I've checked out maybe a dozen odd issues since then, but the novelty really wore off quickly... I mean just in that short time it seems like they're literally the exact same story over and over again: Woman is captured, raped and brutalised by a bunch of hulking, mostly ugly troglodytes... Rinse, repeat.

I figured if I checked in from time to time I'd probably find some variety. Y'know, like victims who are secretly masochists, victims luring other victims to ease their own abuse, captors who are more into mindgames and mental torment than straight up beatings, slow corruptions instead of pedal-to-the-metal rape scenes.

I mean clearly they have their core audience, but it seems like they just never experiment with the format at all?... Is that really the case? If I go back to the beginning and start browsing through 1-400 how much variety am I likely to find in there?... Or are these basically the Mack Bolan of BDSM comics?

william7809

May 5, 2018
DasKapitan try 'The Birthday Gift' series by erenisch (starts with fansadox 161), i think thats the kind of thing you're looking for. Also the artwork gets a lot better after issue 5 or 6 i think.

Reactions: GigidaK

jackshade4654

May 8, 2017
Got a question for you chaps: The first Fansadox I ever saw was, I think 416. Some kind of Persian harem deal... I was into it enough to follow into the 420's, and I've checked out maybe a dozen odd issues since then, but the novelty really wore off quickly... I mean just in that short time it seems like they're literally the exact same story over and over again: Woman is captured, raped and brutalised by a bunch of hulking, mostly ugly troglodytes... Rinse, repeat.

I figured if I checked in from time to time I'd probably find some variety. Y'know, like victims who are secretly masochists, victims luring other victims to ease their own abuse, captors who are more into mindgames and mental torment than straight up beatings, slow corruptions instead of pedal-to-the-metal rape scenes.

I mean clearly they have their core audience, but it seems like they just never experiment with the format at all?... Is that really the case? If I go back to the beginning and start browsing through 1-400 how much variety am I likely to find in there?... Or are these basically the Mack Bolan of BDSM comics?
Creativity,subtlety and sophistication are seriously lacking in erotic comic/manga genre.Try 'The Birthday Gift' series by Erenisch like william said, and 'Total Control' series by Fernando(starts at 290) and 'Bad Lieutenant' series by Arieta(starts at 378).

Bloodart

May 19, 2018
[QUOTE = "Morkar, post: 469637, member: 1198"] cualquiera tiene Fansadox 472? [/ QUOTE]

if95

May 3, 2017
FC 471 THE PROTO part 2 - FERRES

FC 479 FOR RENT! - ERENISCH

rochev

Apr 17, 2018

thanks

Tigrou666

Jul 13, 2017

Thanks

Milan18

May 17, 2018

Thanks

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Over two dozen messages begging for updates have been deleted off this thread in the last 10 days. Please stop. It's spamming and it's against the forum rules.

We've got this really cool thing called the "Requests" section, and that's where those requests for updates go. Click here for easy access -

@Ragnar - please use the report button for any further excessive spamming. Thanks for helping keep the thread clean.

extraminion

Apr 24, 2018

thanks you for the sharing of 479 and 471

Reactions: Rafa J.

Dmitry17

Mar 27, 2018

Thank you.

GigidaK