4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
He's getting much better with poses and angles. Only his stories and dialogues that still aren't that good. Thx for sharing!

Last edited:

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
I agree these videos are simple and to the point, and that they try to include a bit of story/foreplay which makes them great! :)

However, I wish Doberman would make a couple of videos with a stronger reluctance and/or pregnancy risk theme.

In other words, the way the girls are enthusiastic removes a lot of the conflict and "danger" of infidelity. And while many videos make sure to note they're fucked bareback and creampied, that doesn't come with any weight or consequence.

Highest on my wishlist therefore is starting a new series where the girl finds herself in situations where she's tempted by a big black cock, but where she keeps saying no even as her body betrays her, and where she gets annoyed or irritated when the man forgets or breaks any promise to pull out in time. Videos where the man is confident and assertive, and doesn't wait for her to take the initiative! I especially would like to see her think about this in subsequent episodes - going from "now I'm really going to stay faithful" to "maybe a quick kiss won't be so bad" to "don't pull my nipples - oooh!" to "at least wear a condom" to "you promised to pull out!". She loves it and there's no pain and crying (just like in existing videos) except she's annoyed she has to admit she did like it, and that she keeps viewing herself as "not that kind of girl".

Cheers

PS. I am absolutely not suggesting any violence or master-slave nonsense. Girls that are afraid or crying is a complete turnoff for me (and, based on existing videos, for Doberman too)! And please no mind-control either. The erotic core is the inner workings of the girl's mind, and how she keep struggling with her slutty body, that's all :)

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
I really enjoyed the dancing sequence. Could have been longer, with him grabbing her crotch, she removing his hand with a laugh, but when he insists she can't resist.

Then it went the easy route. I understand Doberman wants to keep the vids short, but there really isn't enough conflict - as soon as he shows her his dick she goes"oh well I love big dicks no use resisting". What makes it hot is when the man has to talk the girl into it!

In this case, he could prod her with his huge cock, while she tries to keep it out of her as her boyfriend is right there and could wake up at any moment. Slowly he asserts his masculinity and simply pulls her panties aside to shove his entire dick inside.

And one more thing - the way unprotected sex is handled so... weightlessly. Would be extremely hot if she doesn't want to risk getting pregnant, and only slowly buckles to his insistence of not wearing a condom. When he cums inside, physically it feels great but mentally she's annoyed at him and a bit worried that if she can't stay off the BBC she will eventually end up with a black baby.

:)

Reactions: PH Nilsson
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes