4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
I hope doberman will give us the first cuckolding scene for Diana and Cora this year. Diana will be at episode 13 this coming episode for her and Cora will be at 15. The first cuckolding scene we have is from Amanda, at episode 12. If you consider Megan's 3rd episode cuckolding, then Amanda's the second one we he have. I don't know why those two took a long time to have one, than Amanda.

Amanda is one of the girls that shouldn't have that many episode to start cuckolding. Like Diana, Cora and Mia. since the last episode of Mia, the husband is already suspecting. So this June should be a voyeur scene.

So at this second half of the year 2024. We will get 4 first cuckolding scenes, if doberman is being generous.

July Diana , October Linda, November Cora, and December Mia but I know dob will try to delay all of it, to get more money of I am just being impatient. LoL. But yeah, not all girls in dob series needs a longer build up to get to the juicy part.

Last edited:

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mia! The preview gave me a good impression! Who knows, maybe a really hot episode. Mia is a character who has to be more of a slut, a real whore. This is the opportunity and it looks like the boss left Jerome hanging. Barney? Where is the cuckold! Suddenly behind the bushes watching and masturbating.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
So I just watch 2 minutes and a half so far. My internet is slow to load the video, anyway I realized in the middle of buffering that Mia is getting uglier every episode and I notice something like that with Cora but Cora looks like she's getting older, instead of getting uglier.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Hmm. I don't know what will dob.

In the last part they say that they'll be having a dinner at the restaurant.
Then in very last scene the husband noticed it wasn't the picture he taken of Mia that she uploaded. Then husband saw the phone of Isaac left on the table.

That would be a bad sequence. Isaac should come to the bedroom while Mia is freshening. After he asked the husband where Mia is.

I hope he goes that route and episode 11 would be the restaurant. Also, episode 10 in the bedroom would be the the episode where the husband get to know about cheating but he's just pussy to confront.

pedroDlara

Aug 10, 2022
Bad! Which is a shame Mia has a story that is being lost. He has character, he is inspired by Cora. There's a character, Amanda, who already gave in and got boring. Diana also has a meaningless sequence, random is just fulfilling an agenda. And Diana is a good character, her best episode 9. Dob mistakenly removed Kelly. This new Emma also looks depressing. It's a paradox, it greatly improves the aesthetics and feel of the drawing, but it gets lost in the script.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes