2.30 star(s) 3 Votes
Mar 19, 2018
As trash as the premise is, I really like these NPC H Scene hunting games.

There's at least 20 games with a similar premise on DLsite, but I think the concept was destroyed after how easy it was to just use AI art and regular sprites in RPGmaker to shovel it out.
yeah, genuinely i think that the "genre" (so to speak) was not super great, but it had some nice benefits:
1. artists are getting paid (very good!!!)
2. sometimes there would be some mixing things up (a lot of these ARE bad, but i recall playing some good ones too)
3. the artstyle can really set it apart
4. we get to see a lot of different girls

now that there's AI art flooding everywhere, i doubt we'll ever see any of these come out for a long time that use real art anymore. it's kinda sad--like we wished for artists to stop wasting their time on these games, and a monkey's paw curled its gnarled finger, delivering AI art instead.

RedBanzai-nsfw

May 13, 2017
it looks like theres a few hidden characters since the gallery room has around 3 empty spaces, any idea to get them?

Peacekeepr

Jan 25, 2023
it looks like theres a few hidden characters since the gallery room has around 3 empty spaces, any idea to get them?
I thought the same, but then I realized that they're not empty spaces.

The NPCs are grouped by area, and some areas only have three NPCs. So due to the layout, it "appears" to have three empty spaces, but if you look carefully at the padding (in special, the only area with two NPCs), you then realize they're not actually empty spaces.

I also wondered the potions functionality, or why some NPCs have a portrait face, and hoped to be wrong, but... I checked the pictures folder. Nope. I am (unfortunately) correct, which places this one slightly below others in the same genre.

Reactions: Slayerz

BiggieChz

Oct 28, 2017
missing the usual important tag Dawg, CENSORED

also no anal ......................................................
I've only ever seen like, 3 total scenes out of all these NPC games that actually do anal. At least, outside of the shota isekai one. Then again, it's basically the same scene but just putting it in the butt. I wish neromashin did one of these games like this.

Reactions: <coffee_candy>
Jun 8, 2020
lads i had another more fleshed out one in my collection until i had a devastating harddrive failure. It was a real long one where you went around the world where someone else was the mc hero, and i cant quite find it (and im lazy). Anyone have any names?

DateMaster00

Sep 10, 2020
ok the circle "world story" games, a few of them are some incredible npc games. The npcs will react and talk back as well to the male protag. I wish people can make npc games following their trend.

thatguyshwag

Feb 21, 2024
cool idea but the protag centric dialogue sucks ass, NPCs not being able to comment on anything is ass too, makes for a pretty boring experience overall plus everything's just stills which doesn't aid the poor dialogue. downloading this is like going onto gelbooru with extra steps. i still saw all scenes out of curiosity anyway.
thanks 4 share

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes