RPGM - Completed - Do whatever you want with NPC Girls! [Final] [MAZE]

1. 2.00 star(s)

BlueElectricCar

The game is really short. The dialogue are poor (well, I get that it is the idea, but still), there is no progression and some elements of the game I don't even know why they are here. It felt like the game was taunting me with ideas that could have been implemented in a real RPG, but that I wouldn't get.

The art is ok I guess, though I find there is a lack of diversity in the cast.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

LordCorwin

Writing: 6/10
    Imagery: 7/10
    Gameplay: 6/10
    Kinks: 8/10
    Overall: 6/10

Hang on a second, we've been here before, have we not?

So yes, we all have seen the NPC fucking game genre a few times by now. You play as the only moving character with a consciousness, the rest are just NPCs who you can interact with, and the female NPCs you can fuck as you wish. NPCs repeat the same thing over and over, even when being railed, so the sex genres here feels almost like a sub branch of Time Stop stuff.

Sadly for this NPC rape game, the game itself is pretty bland and very straight forward. You are immediately thrust into it without much intro, and are given free reign of the direction you wish to go. Fuck the women, bypass areas, etc etc. Sadly the mechanics are less interesting compared to past entires, there is nothing you need to do to gain access to any of the women, no items need to be found, no secrets to uncover, nothing note worthy.

So yes you can slay the princess, pork the holy knight, rail the nun, and take the demon queen to pound town. But it is all just right there, front and center, no real exploration needed, no work required, it's all just handed to you. Sorta kills the reward, you know? I'd have like to of seen a few fetch quests, some secret scenes you need to search for, doors that need keys to unlock, and more something more to the story to make it feel like you finished the game.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Jdiezel

the "game" can be completed in like 20 mins. theres prob around 15 girls each with one scene. theres no voices, animations or anything. you walk up to a girl and click an option to have sex.

if youre desperate for an npc game then maybe youll like it. but honestly the game is so short that if youre on the fence you might as well try it